BTB. Making crucial plays in the biggest games is Dak Prescott's next step

12+88=7

Reaction score
Cowboys struggled last year as they didn’t overcome any deficits after halftime of 7 points or more.

Daks 8 comebacks and 14 game winning drives lead the league since 2016 but the parameters are defined as tied or trailing by no more than 8 points in 4th qtr or OT.

I just went by the way ProFootball Reference has the comebacks listed. They should all have the same parameters, so all QBs are equal.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Against teams with a .500 record or below, Prescott shines. His TD/INT ratio is 64/9 and his record is 29-5. Those are elite stats for sure, but they come against below-average competition. Of course, that's what good quarterbacks do: beat up on bad competition. But putting Prescott in that elite category doesn't fit based on his career performances against better teams thus far. Based on the stats so far, Prescott isn't elite against the elite.

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/cowboys-dak-prescott-stats-good-teams-contract-01e8w476239v

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Drew Brees is the leader with 15 game winning drives since 2016. Derek Carr is the leader in fourth quarter comebacks, with 13.

Any more lies you want to have debunked, troll? May as well do it now while I have the tab open.

Whats the matter don't want to show where Dak is? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

He was number one after 2019.

OUCH!!! Read it and weep troll!!!

Dak Prescott leads all NFL quarterbacks in game-winning drives. Should that matter?

OUCH!!!!

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2019/1...tt-cowboys-rams-clutch-nfl-playoffs-tony-romo

Since joining the NFL in 2016, no quarterback in the league has led more game-winning drives than Dak Prescott. The young signal-caller has been responsible for more rallies than a Roger Federer opening round win at Wimbledon.

Last edited:

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score

He was number one after 2019. So is he #2 now?

Poor troll it doesn't change the fact that Dak is clutch!!!!
This is the best you can do after three hours of trying to worm your way out of this? My lie was kinda close? You are truly more sad and pathetic than I could have ever imagined. Don’t worry troll... the next time you lie, I’ll still be there. And everyone will still be laughing.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Daks record against better teams a concern:

VS teams with 9 wins or less
35-11
75-17 TD / Int ratio
72.9 QBR
QBR. 2nd

VS Teams with 10 wins or more
5-13
22-19 TD ratio
55.3 QBR
19th

Last year Dak was 0-5 vs 10 wins or more teams

He beat the Eagles and they had 10 wins. Try again.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is the best you can do after three hours of trying to worm your way out of this? My lie was kinda close? You are truly more sad and pathetic than I could have ever imagined. Don’t worry troll... the next time you lie, I’ll still be there. And everyone will still be laughing.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2019/1...tt-cowboys-rams-clutch-nfl-playoffs-tony-romo

Since joining the NFL in 2016, no quarterback in the league has led more game-winning drives than Dak Prescott. The young signal-caller has been responsible for more rallies than a Roger Federer opening round win at Wimbledon.

Sorry Super Troll...………...YOU LOSE AGAIN!!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

You still want to say Dak isn't clutch troll?

Another dumb comment completely blown out of the water!!!!!

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry Super Troll...………...YOU LOSE AGAIN!!!!
You may want to read the date on that article, Boomer.

Remember: every time you lie, I’ll be right there to smack you down again.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You may want to read the date on that article, Boomer.

Remember: every time you lie, I’ll be right there to smack you down again.

Remember every time you say something stupid, I will there to make a fool out of you.

Dak could be the 5th ranked guy in 4th quarter comebacks and you would still look like a fool for saying he isn't clutch.

12+88=7

Reaction score

He was number one after 2019.

OUCH!!! Read it and weep troll!!!

Dak Prescott leads all NFL quarterbacks in game-winning drives. Should that matter?

OUCH!!!!

Go to Pro Football Reference and you will see that since 2016 Prescott is NOT #1 in comebacks or game winning drives.

Stafford had EIGHT, EIGHT comebacks in 2016 alone. That's as many as Prescott has had in his career.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Go to Pro Football Reference and you will see that since 2016 Prescott is NOT #1 in comebacks or game winning drives.

Stafford had EIGHT, EIGHT comebacks in 2016 alone. That's as many as Prescott has had in his career.

The argument is whether Dak has been clutch or not. Facts are stubborn things.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Yeah
Remember every time you say something stupid, I will there to make a fool out of you.

Dak could be the 5th ranked guy in 4th quarter comebacks and you would still look like a fool for saying he isn't clutch.
All I said was that you told a lie, your desperate attempt to wiggle out of this by lying more is embarrassing. Is it so hard to say that you were mistaken and meant to say “as of 2019” which would have saved us all about a dozen posts? You’re a modern day Boomer Pinocchio.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Its not comebacks my man. You are looking up something different.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah
All I said was that you told a lie, your desperate attempt to wiggle out of this by lying more is embarrassing. Is it so hard to say that you were mistaken and meant to say “as of 2019” which would have saved us all about a dozen posts? You’re a modern day Boomer Pinocchio.

If Dak is no longer #1 then he is #2. Thank you for correcting me.

Regardless, he is clutch and you look dumb saying he isn't.

You obviously are the only troll smart enough to actually look it up. Congrats you are the smartest of the dumb ones.

Quite remarkable actually. In a year where Dak actually had none, he is still up there.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Change it to game winning drives and it doesn't change the fact.

Stop posting the article. Go to Pro Football Reference and see the facts for yourself.

You are not factual.

Obviously your site and the article are talking about two different things. But you are so smart, you cant figure that out.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Obviously your site and the article are talking about two different things. But you are so smart, you cant figure that out.

The line in that article that Prescott lead the NFL in game winning drives is false.

In Pro Football Reference game winning drives are listed as GWD. Don't be lazy, look.

Whatever, anything to push your narrative.