News: BTB: Six Reasons For Cowboys To Worry About NFC East Opponents

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Giants did not address their big problem on O line.
Eagles may be holding Bradford to get back some draft picks if someone goes down on another tram and traded with them.
Commanders while not flashy could surprise others.

dfense

Reaction score
Didn't Philly just rearrange their entire secondary a couple years ago, then gut it again?

When I saw the Giants sign a 7 sack guy to 85m, it scared me to.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Best defense will win the division. I'm looking forward to seeing enough of our guys stepping up and making that happen. Byron Jones is going to become a superstar safety this season.
So, who do you think has the best defense in the division?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

On paper right now I would say the Giants. However if the young guys like Gregory Jones and Lawrence ball out then I believe we will have the best defense by the end of the season.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score

Since you're probably remembering some of his old highlights you'll have to forgive mrtxstar, he's currently in his pompom mode. Hang around a couple of days and he'll be back to being Jaylon's doctor and preaching doom to Zeke's career.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
On paper right now I would say the Giants. However if the young guys like Gregory Jones and Lawrence ball out then I believe we will have the best defense by the end of the season.

Yeah, I could see the Giants. It could be Philly though. They have a really nice group of DL and I think their new defensive coordinator is going to help them a lot. Their secondary might be their Achilles heel though.

Washington's secondary seems pretty good right now and I really like Preston Smith but their DL isn't very strong. They also have the weakest defensive coordinator in the East by a fair margin.

It could be Dallas if things fall together right, but honestly, I just don't know.

RS12

Reaction score
I dont like the 4skins receivers against Dallas secondary matchup.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd be shocked if Wentz played this year.

Edit: Assuming Bradford be Daniel are healthy.

This is our last chance to win the division for the next 12-13 years or so. It will be an historic run of success after that for he who we denied.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'd be shocked if Wentz played this year.

Edit: Assuming Bradford be Daniel are healthy.

I have zero idea what will happen there. My guess is unless Bradford falls on his face or can't get on the field he'll play. But they could throw Wentz in there if they think they can win.

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
Dallas will win the east, period. Who else: Skins will now play a real schedule without surprising anyone, Giants have some pieces but lost their coach, and the Eagles will be awful. Dallas has a better defense statistically than any of them and the offense will make them better.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
This is our last chance to win the division for the next 12-13 years or so. It will be an historic run of success after that for he who we denied.

Hope not because Dallas isn't built or disciplined enough of win the sb now. They need another year or 2 to build and tweak things. Then romo will be gone and we will suck for 5-8 years easy.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Giants had the worst defense in the league last year.

They continue to address their secondary which has been the primary culprit. Not sure how the new guy is going to do though. They have fallen off some up front but I suspect that will be better this year. Their LBing corps is also better. Whether or not they or us do reasonably well this year is just up in the air right now. No one is a defensive powerhouse in the East but likely the Skins will be decent. The rest is unknown and I don't trust the Skins either.