BTB: Trolling the Nation Cowboys vs Giants "get that black cat off my tv"

John813

Reaction score
Why the heck does Shurmur always have that look on his face like he just sharded his pants?
HOW CAN WE NOT COVER WITTEN!?!? SEVENTEEN GODFORSAKEN YEARS HE’S KILLED US!!
Ladies and Gentlemen … let me introduce you to a team with a shorter passing game than the Eagles have.

LOL

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
The Black Cat crap is bogus..i have two and have had great luck with them and they are 8 and 9 years old.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yeah...these TTN's are priceless!!! I love it!! The Witten comments are hilarious!! :laugh:

Seems they are just as perplexed about how he gets open as many fans here are, and think for some reason that he shouldn't be able to because he's slow.

Yet, there he is at eighth among tight ends for receptions this season. Someday, hopefully our fans at least will figure it out, but based on comments I've read, I don't think it's likely that they'll ever understand.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I love to read these when we win. I even don't mind them so much when we lose. It makes me laugh to read other fans loose it over Witten every single week. Without fail, every other fan base is astonished, distraught, and downtrodden, over Witten in that order. Every week, it never fails.

:laugh:

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Giants Who was covering Cooper? I can’t see the game.

The cameraman