BTB: Trolling The Nation: Day 2 and 3

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Read this over morning coffee! what a great way to start the day ! Hope you all have a wonderful day :flagwave:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Is their station on the radio.com app?

Theres 2 main sports stations.

1. Is 94.1. WIP. On the radio.com app

2. Another station is 97.5 the fanatic. Which has its own app you can download from the App Store by searching 97.5 the fanatic.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Theres 2 main sports stations.

1. Is 94.1. WIP. On the radio.com app

2. Another station is 97.5 the fanatic. Which has its own app you can download from the App Store by searching 97.5 the fanatic.
Thanks man. I live in DC and there are a ton of Eagles fans out here.

I'm about to buy some popcorn and listen to their misery. :laugh:

plasticman

Reaction score
The Eagles have consistently done more with less. We'll see if thats still true with the Cowboys coaching change.

robjay04

Reaction score
The Eagles have consistently done more with less. We'll see if thats still true with the Cowboys coaching change.

consistently?

They won a Super Bowl yes...

But Nick Foles is the only QB to win a playoff game for them since the Bush administration.

Besides that shiny trophy which I envy...they’ve been just as inconsistent as us over the last 10+ years. I would venture to guess, we have won more games than the Eagles since McNabb fell off.

Not discounting their trophy..that alone shows they’ve been better than us over the last 25 years..just challenging the word “consistently” Remember no team has won a division in the East for two consecutive seasons in over 10 years so none of us are very consistent.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Steelers I want Anae or Biadasz.
Posted by BaseGoku on Apr 25, 2020 | 12:54 PM

Ok I know this Steelers fan is PISSSSEDDDDDDD.