News: BTB: Trolling The Nation During Cowboys at 49ers: "Why Didn't We Draft Dak Prescott?"

NewsBot

Reaction score
GettyImages-612067184.0.jpg

Read what other fans had to say as they watched the Cowboys rookie duo dominate Chip Kelly's new team that looks almost exactly like his old team.

As we've done repeatedly in the past, today we're going to look at what fans of other NFL teams had to say while they were watching the Cowboys beat the 49ers on Sunday. All quotes below are taken directly from the open game threads from the SB Nation team sites indicated in front of every comment. Some minor edits have been made to improve the overall legibility of the quotes and to satisfy the site guidelines of our board, but no other changes have been made, no commentary added.

I've frequently received questions asking why there are never any Cowboys fans in these threads. Two reasons: One, if you are a Cowboys fan and watched the game, you probably remember exactly how you felt during the game - no need for a rehash. Two, if you really want to see what other Cowboys fans said, you can always read through the open threads for the game here on BTB.

Pre-game and First Quarter
Eagles Dear Fox, please stop Russell Wilson Worship.
Posted by JohnELahr on Oct 2, 2016 | 2:01 PM
Eagles OH NO THE GREAT WALL OF DALLAS IS CRACKED.
Posted by Green_Go on Oct 2, 2016 | 4:24 PM
Eagles Let’s go Chipper. Get it done.
Posted by 46RockBlitz on Oct 2, 2016 | 4:25 PM
Chiefs Dak Prescott is due an INT or 2 today.
Posted by HBKChiefs on Oct 2, 2016 | 4:26 PM
49ers We won the coin toss at least...we seem to be winning those a lot this year.
Posted by IllWill49 on Oct 2, 2016 | 4:27 PM
49ers Another 100-yard day for the opposing RB?
Posted by thehivemind on Oct 2, 2016 | 4:27 PM
49ers I think the most disappointing thing about this season is our run defense being poop.

If you are unfamiliar with these Trolling The Nation posts, here are some previous editions that you may want to check out:

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Our game feed looked the same. I know I was part of the roller coaster. "Oh no we suck"..."Dak is off today" "Nice throw Dak!" "Our defense is awful no way we win" "Nice TD Dak, lets make it a game" etc

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our game feed looked the same. I know I was part of the roller coaster. "Oh no we suck"..."Dak is off today" "Nice throw Dak!" "Our defense is awful no way we win" "Nice TD Dak, lets make it a game" etc
Of course we have our own version in the Game Day threads, especially first half versions :)

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Not only was Dallas down 0-14, Dak was struggling a bit with his accuracy early in the game.

He settled down nicely and led them to victory without Dez!

Craig

Reaction score
I actually looked through the rest of the page to see if that guy was posted there again. He wasnt.

StylisticS

Reaction score
49ers There's the Gabbert we know. Straight to the dirt.
Posted by IntelligentAj on Oct 2, 2016 | 6:07 PM
49ers That throw was so bad the defense thought it was a fumble.
Posted by El Shorts on Oct 2, 2016 | 6:07 PM

:laugh::laugh:

VACowboy

Reaction score
GettyImages-612067184.0.jpg

Read what other fans had to say as they watched the Cowboys rookie duo dominate Chip Kelly's new team that looks almost exactly like his old team.

As we've done repeatedly in the past, today we're going to look at what fans of other NFL teams had to say while they were watching the Cowboys beat the 49ers on Sunday. All quotes below are taken directly from the open game threads from the SB Nation team sites indicated in front of every comment. Some minor edits have been made to improve the overall legibility of the quotes and to satisfy the site guidelines of our board, but no other changes have been made, no commentary added.

I've frequently received questions asking why there are never any Cowboys fans in these threads. Two reasons: One, if you are a Cowboys fan and watched the game, you probably remember exactly how you felt during the game - no need for a rehash. Two, if you really want to see what other Cowboys fans said, you can always read through the open threads for the game here on BTB.

Pre-game and First Quarter
Eagles Dear Fox, please stop Russell Wilson Worship.
Posted by JohnELahr on Oct 2, 2016 | 2:01 PM
Eagles OH NO THE GREAT WALL OF DALLAS IS CRACKED.
Posted by Green_Go on Oct 2, 2016 | 4:24 PM
Eagles Let’s go Chipper. Get it done.
Posted by 46RockBlitz on Oct 2, 2016 | 4:25 PM
Chiefs Dak Prescott is due an INT or 2 today.
Posted by HBKChiefs on Oct 2, 2016 | 4:26 PM
49ers We won the coin toss at least...we seem to be winning those a lot this year.
Posted by IllWill49 on Oct 2, 2016 | 4:27 PM
49ers Another 100-yard day for the opposing RB?
Posted by thehivemind on Oct 2, 2016 | 4:27 PM
49ers I think the most disappointing thing about this season is our run defense being poop.

If you are unfamiliar with these Trolling The Nation posts, here are some previous editions that you may want to check out:

Continue reading...

I love this stuff. Thanks for the post!

starfrombirth

Reaction score
9ers We got torched by a team with no QB1, WR1, LT1, LG1, DE1 and CB2.
Posted by Blackout52 on Oct 2, 2016 | 7:34 PM

Hilarious!

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Now then, let’s see how Dak plays when he has to come from behind folks.

From an eagles guy after 0-14 haha

That idiot fan, and others, were clearly parroting what Aikman said during the game....which was flat out incorrect. Dak played from behind against the Commanders and led the 4th Qtr comeback. The only game that Dallas has controlled was against the Bears. On the other hand, except for the Bears having a lead up on the Eagles in the 1st Qtr, Wentz has always played with a lead. But it's cute seeing everyone try to find whatever knock they can against Dak.