News: BTB: Trolling The Nation During Cowboys vs Bengals: "That Cowboys O-line Is Unreal!"

NewsBot

Reaction score
GettyImages-613739336.0.jpg

Read what other fans had to say as they watched the Cowboys dominate the Bengals.

As we've done repeatedly in the past, today we're going to look at what fans of other NFL teams had to say while they were watching the Cowboys beat the Bengals on Sunday. All quotes below are taken directly from the open game threads from the SB Nation team sites indicated in front of every comment. Some minor edits have been made to improve the overall legibility of the quotes and to satisfy the site guidelines of our board, but no other changes have been made, no commentary added.

We usually reserve these Trolling The Nation posts for big wins, preferably against a division opponent. But being as starved for wins as we are, we're indulging a bit in the TTN posts this year, even if it comes at a price: Bengal tears just don't taste as sweet as those of a divisional rival. Also, because many fans had their attention focused elsewhere during the Cowboys games, our TTN posts of late have been a bit light on quantity.

But so be it. Here we go:

Pre-game and First Quarter
Bengals Watching PIT game hoping they lose. They are wearing those terrible uniforms again. They deserve to lose just for wearing them.
Posted by lightskin350 on Oct 9, 2016 | 12:49 PM
Bengals Dez officially out today
Posted by AZBengal18 on Oct 9, 2016 | 3:04 PM
Bengals Skip Bayless has a new show?!
giphy.0.gif

Posted by WWadsIII on Oct 9, 2016 | 3:57 PM
Bengals Who Dey - Beat the Cowboys!!!
Posted by TX Bengal on Oct 9, 2016 | 4:02 PM
Bengals Also Wentz threw his first int, Prescott is due today too : )
Posted by CaliBengalsFan#97 on Oct 9, 2016 | 4:05 PM
Bengals Let's go O line.....time for a little redemption today.
Posted by The Van Buren Boys on Oct 9, 2016 | 4:14 PM
M.Nugent kicks 59 yards from CIN 35 to DAL 6. L.Whitehead to DAL 36 for 30 yards

Bengals Mr. Elliott, meet Mr. Burfict!
Posted by LovetheBengalsinVA on Oct 9, 2016 | 4:26 PM

If you are unfamiliar with these Trolling The Nation posts, here are some previous editions that you may want to check out:

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some gems...

Seahawks I want to know where they've gotten this serviceable defense from? It drives me crazy that they’ve almost used no draft resources on the defense and it went from trash to okay seemingly out of thin air. It also drives me crazy that the Elliott draft pick hasn’t blown up in their face. I thought for sure that was a stupid move in the first round.

Bengals So this is what the Browns feel like?

Bengals 28-14. Feels like 67-0

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Yes! This will make for a great read on the train ride home tonight :)

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
My favorite part of Monday following a victory. Wish some of CZ was impressed with Dak as the rest of the league.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Needs more butt hurt eagles fans. Although I suppose I'd be pretty quiet too if my team just got beat by the Lions

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
This is slowly becoming another guilty pleasure just alot of fun to read