BtB Tuesday's Practice

Eanwen

Reaction score
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...fensive-backs-impress-on-tuesday-dak-prescott

Basically sounds like a back and forth with receivers making good plays and dbs making some plays. Lewis with the play of the camp, diving interception of a White pass.

Gallup's td is phenomenal work. I thought for sure he was out of bounds.

Not in this article Pollard smokes LVE again. Like a 10 yd td off a slant.

edit: Here's the play:

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm really hoping that Cooper can get out of the Infirmary and back on the field soon. Cooper, Gallup and Cobb will present quite a challenge for defenses, and then there's Witten, Jarwin, Austin and Pollard that can create a few headaches of their own.
Kris Richard had better put a bigger lock on that dog house if he expects to keep Jourdan Lewis off the field. What terriers lack in size they make up for with tenacity.
Stay healthy and let's kick some ***:flagwave:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Pollard needs to loosen up, have confidence and play that aggressive during preseason games.

He'll likely be getting all the reps he needs during preseason games to be ready by the start of regular season!:thumbup:

(Let's hope Zeke reads this in time to see the peril he puts himself in! By now, he should know Jerry will pay him well.)

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If Dak and Gallup have improved their timing, we could have a nightmare duo for defenses.

Fear not -- if training camp is any indication, they'll be ready in time to make the Giants' game 1 a living hell. :laugh:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With that kind of speed outside, TE and slot will have huge games. TEs not named Witten of course. who can be covered by a DT:facepalm: