Twitter: BTB: What outcomes we want to see happen around league this Sunday

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I look at the schedule each week and go through this type of stuff. Especially getting into this time of the year.
Then I am told on here, by some, it does not matter and is stupid to root for or against other teams. :laugh:

But I am correct to look at it as I do. :thumbup:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I look at the schedule each week and go through this type of stuff. Especially getting into this time of the year.
Then I am told on here, by some, it does not matter and is stupid to root for or against other teams. :laugh:

I don't make notes or anything, but I do eyeball the games to determine who I'm going to cheer for. lol

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If who I rooted for changed anything the Cowboys would go undefeated every season, but I'd be pleased to see those particular outcomes.

ghst187

Reaction score

Ditto

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would like to see all of those outcomes, but if I were putting $ on it, I'd say the other team every time (except maybe the titans can win).

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Cowboys need to beat the vikings, then i can look at the rest. but if they fail to do that the rest matters much less.