BTB's 12 possible replacements for Quinn

slick325

Reaction score
I would be ok with Shane Bowen or Wink Martindale if the team selects from outside the building.

Last edited:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The best name on this list is Staley who understands the Shanny system and is probably your best bet at stopping green bay and SF.
Because he had Aaron Donald and jalen ramsey and von Miller? I haven't looked but I'm willing to bet while with the chargers any Shanahan team he played they put up points. That would be a horrendous hire

Carson

Reaction score
Because he had Aaron Donald and jalen ramsey and von Miller? I haven't looked but I'm willing to bet while with the chargers any Shanahan team he played they put up points. That would be a horrendous hire
I believe being a DC he can be successful. He just couldn’t lead an entire team as the head coach

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I believe being a DC he can be successful. He just couldn’t lead an entire team as the head coach
I just looked. He was DC for 1 year in 2020. D ranked 1. The year before Wade Phillips had them ranked 1. Lol it was the players. Even Wade had our defense in Dallas looking good as a hc. Why were the chargers so bad on d? NO THANKS

Carson

Reaction score
I just looked. He was DC for 1 year in 2020. D ranked 1. The year before Wade Phillips had them ranked 1. Lol it was the players. Even Wade had our defense in Dallas looking good as a hc. Why were the chargers so bad on d? NO THANKS
Chargers have that Dallas disfunction. Either they are super stars or they are JAGs lol