Btw: jterrell and duane

Status
Not open for further replies.

marsbennett

Mars Man
Reaction score
were wonderful choices for new/additional moderators. Both are thoughtful/longterm posters here and will add color as well as solid moderation to the site.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
marsbennett said:
were wonderful choices for new/additional moderators. Both are thoughtful/longterm posters here and will add color as well as solid moderation to the site.
I agree. Very happy to have them aboard.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile said:
I agree. Very happy to have them aboard.

i hope they love me like boozeman loved me.

in all, i think only hos gets the joke. :)

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
marsbennett said:
I forgot to welcome them aboard as moderators, as well. Congrats guys on your new position!! Excellent choices!! Good luck!!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
marsbennett said:

Agreed - congratulations you guys.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BrownSugar said:
I think so, too...cause I don't get it.

let's just say he and i didn't see eye to eye. while i wanted to know what i did to "party foul" him all i got in return was "you're the type i try to avoid".

never did figure out how you avoid and talk to at the same time, though. oh well, i'll put that next to the why we can't make a soft 1-ply toilet tissue mystery in life and move on.

i think it was my breathe, though, now looking back. it had a higher alcohol content and it upset him.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Let me join in to tip the proverbial hat to the two mods....the transition of power has worked perfectly. Quite a system we have here.

Best of luck to you new guys in joining the Mod Squad.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
marsbennett said:
I agree*angel halo*

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
adbutcher said:
Wow! Congrats! When did this happen? Man I am totally out of the loop. :confused:
Dale announced it on tc.net when we switched to the new site.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Spiny Norman said:
BROWN NOSERS!!!! :p

JT and Duane...these are for you guys. :D

apple.jpg

apple.jpg

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Sarge said:
:D You tool.
LOL!

The real apple polishing, brown nosing tools weren't the ones that left their congrats to Duane and jterrel here, a full week after the mod appointments.

That honor goes to those of us who IMMEDIATELY PMed them when the new site opened, groveling at their feet and trying to get on their good sides.

Juke, try again! ;)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
LOL!

That honor goes to those of us who IMMEDIATELY PMed them when the new site opened, groveling at their feet and trying to get on their good sides.

Juke, try again! ;)

Oh, I did that too. :D

Isn't it ugly when people like Sarge resort to name calling simply because they are jealous of my thoughtfulness and expression of sincere appreciation and gratitude for two new mods who will set a tone of professionalism, and brilliant insight here at Cowboyszone.com

uncrossing my fingers behind my back

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Oh, I did that too. :D

Isn't it ugly when people like Sarge resort to name calling simply because they are jealous of my thoughtfulness and expression of sincere appreciation and gratitude for two new mods who will set a tone of professionalism, and brilliant insight here at Cowboyszone.com

uncrossing my fingers behind my back
ROTFlmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.