Buccaneers are losing players to injuries during 2022 training camp

Maxmadden

Reaction score
It won’t matter who they lose as long as they have Brady. We’re batting zero against him.
That's like saying it hasn't rained in 50 days which is a fact. The day that it does is getting closer and more likely day by day. The odds of it happening are actually increasing rather than decreasing.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Missing center? No practice time for QB and new center to get in sync? How great would that be to start the season blowing up the middle!

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Someone once asked Dave Manders if he preferred going up against the best every week.

Manders responded: "Not me, I'd rather block a dog any day."

While I don't wish harm to any player (ok, that's a bald-faced lie, but what you're supposed to say for public consumption) injuries are a part of the game and they might as well miss the games against us. After that, i wish them health and success playing NY, Washington and Philadelphia.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That's like saying it hasn't rained in 50 days which is a fact. The day that it does is getting closer and more likely day by day. The odds of it happening are actually increasing rather than decreasing.

I wouldn’t say the odds are increasing because this may be the last time we face Brady unless we face Tampa in the playoffs. At his age this will probably be the last season we play against him. No one beats father time and eventually it will catch him, I’m just hoping he’ll start playing like his age on opening day.