Twitter: Buccaneers off. coordinator Todd Monken talks Dak Prescott

waving monkey

Reaction score
Dakota certainly have a good game but I'd like to see the offensive line have a better game and i think
then the rookie QB will be just fine.

kramskoi

Reaction score
I think Dak is gonna bounce back big time in this game. Eli Manning said the ball was slipping out of his hand, dak made no excuses but maybe he didn't trust himself because of that reason?? Who knows I believe this team will bounce back big time vs the bucs and I think the the defense is gonna take it to the next level
The Giants left a lot of points on that field. I think the defense is improved "but" I want to see them handle offenses that are playing with confidence...and that doesn't include the Vikings and Giants...who both have huge protection issues.

knightrider94

Reaction score
When he standing in the pocket and a LB is full steam ahead for dak he doesn't move lol. I'm yelling at the tv run run, nope he just stands there.
Given the weather conditions, I thought the qb run would be incorporated to keep the defense honest. Never happened and I am not sure why it wasn't, especially when it was clear the passing game was not working.