Buccaneers sign Randy Gregory

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There will always be players that fans latch onto regardless their impact on the field... sort of like becoming attached to the runt of a litter of puppies (bad anology, I know)

Randy Gregory was that player for me. The Cowboys drafted him in 2015... the same year my son first entered a drug rehab facility. There were compelling parallels to their back stories. My son and I often talked about Randy Gregory as a source of both inspiration and warning. Somehow, it felt as though Gregory's success (or, lack thereof) at dealing with his demons was some how tied to my son. Silly, I know.

I am left with bittersweet memories of Randy's career with Dallas... He truly seems like a nice guy and I will always wish him the best.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The workers at Mons Venus on Dale Mabry approve of this signing
Ah, a man of culture.

When I used to travel and mentioned I was from Tampa, I'd get ask two questions:

- How good are the cuban sandwiches?
- Is the Mons Venus still around?

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Minimal to no risk signing by Jason Licht. He'll be rotating with Tryon and Diaby.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
No DE in history has actively avoided tackling as much as that turd. One of my all time most hated Cowboys for sure.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cheap deal with incentives. That's probably all he's worth at this point but you never know he could have a decent year if he's motivated.

Creeper

Reaction score
One of the 7 deadly sins is sloth. Randy Gregory epitomizes the sin of sloth.

I wish him the best of luck in Tampa Bay, but he could have been so much better than what his career has turned out to be.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
There will always be players that fans latch onto regardless their impact on the field... sort of like becoming attached to the runt of a litter of puppies (bad anology, I know)

Randy Gregory was that player for me. The Cowboys drafted him in 2015... the same year my son first entered a drug rehab facility. There were compelling parallels to their back stories. My son and I often talked about Randy Gregory as a source of both inspiration and warning. Somehow, it felt as though Gregory's success (or, lack thereof) at dealing with his demons was some how tied to my son. Silly, I know.

I am left with bittersweet memories of Randy's career with Dallas... He truly seems like a nice guy and I will always wish him the best.
I wish you and your son all the best I really truly do but IMHO Randy is a lazy selfish bum that took advantage of a moron Owner. Just look at the deal we offered him and that was after getting to know everything about him for 5 years. Complete madness. He is the poster boy for why this team never accomplishes anything.

rambo2

Reaction score
Denver really knew what they were doing. Randy Gregory, Russell Wilson, and so on. They gave us Lamb. Without their help we never get Lamb.

CoachD

Reaction score
Remember when the Cowboys lost Gregory in FA to the Broncos and the electorit freaked out? Ya turned out he sucked not only in Denver but with the 49ers as well.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
About as useless as a cat too....
My cat sees me off to work and greets me ehen i get home. If i dont she'll pester all night long. She also wakes me up almost every morning just a few minutes before the alarm.
You sound like cats dont like you.
:laugh: