Buccaneers | Team President M. Glazer released from hospital (after stroke)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:47:51 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers team president Malcolm Glazer (stroke) was released from the Cleveland Clinic Monday, April 24, where he was being treated the past week after suffering a stroke. The stroke has impaired his speech and mobility in his right arm and leg.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl said:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:47:51 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers team president Malcolm Glazer (stroke) was released from the Cleveland Clinic Monday, April 24, where he was being treated the past week after suffering a stroke. The stroke has impaired his speech and mobility in his right arm and leg.

Wow.

Hope he gets better.

Can't say I am a fan of the guy, but man alive between the bucks and his shares in the ManU soccer that is a good deal of stuff sitting there while he is down.

jem88

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Wow.

Hope he gets better.

Can't say I am a fan of the guy, but man alive between the bucks and his shares in the ManU soccer that is a good deal of stuff sitting there while he is down.
I'm a Man U fan, so I don't think too highly of him. Still, it's shocking to read the Man U message boards. I've never seen such intense hatred in sports. Check out: redcafe.net

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jem88 said:
I'm a Man U fan, so I don't think too highly of him. Still, it's shocking to read the Man U message boards. I've never seen such intense hatred in sports. Check out: redcafe.net

I don't care for soccer but I could see them not being pleased that a "yank" owns most of the team.

Reaction score
jem88 said:

Those guys are brutal !!!!!!

Did Glazer have anything to do with hinting that the Cowboys
may be guilty of tampering when we hired BP?

If so, I better close my browser before I sound like one of those
Man U guys !!!!!!

jem88

Reaction score
Dangerous Dave said:
Those guys are brutal !!!!!!

Did Glazer have anything to do with hinting that the Cowboys
may be guilty of tampering when we hired BP?

If so, I better close my browser before I sound like one of those
Man U guys !!!!!!
I think some of them go a bit too far. They sure make Eagles fans seem tame by comparison. Not sure if Glazer had anything to do with the Parcells tampering thing. I know he's not very involved with the day-to-day operations of Man U. I'm not sure how involved he is in the Bucs personnel affairs. I suspect his sons were the ones behind the whole tampering thing.