Buck and Aikman Today?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kind of wish Stockton was staying. Not that I love stockton but would rather hear him than that annoying sphincter Joe Buck.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
According to the NFL TV map it's Buck and Aikman. I'd like to see Aikman and Johnston in the booth together. Homerism aside, I think they'd work well together..........again.

jumanji

Reaction score
i like stockton better than buck but i like the team aimkman and buck better. aikman is so much looser around buck.

rynochop

Reaction score
Stocktons good...i'm pretty ambivalent regarding Buck. He doesnt bother me too bad.

I like Moose and all, but he about wore me out last week with the non stop chatter. It was like 2 announcers and no color guy.

Elysium1983

Reaction score
These two together, so you know we're screwed. Anyone have the Cowboys record when Buck and Aikman announce the games?

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Elysium1983;2389427 said:
These two together, so you know we're screwed. Anyone have the Cowboys record when Buck and Aikman announce the games?

I do.

It's Irrelevant and Oh.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2389326 said:
Kind of wish Stockton was staying. Not that I love stockton but would rather hear him than that annoying sphincter Joe Buck.

Oh yeah. Annoying is being PC and actually fairly nice.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;2389333 said:
According to the NFL TV map it's Buck and Aikman. I'd like to see Aikman and Johnston in the booth together. Homerism aside, I think they'd work well together..........again.
Too bad they both do color commentating.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Buck stinks! he's a cowboys hater and you know it folks. and im done with Aikman and his anti-cowboys crap. i will watch the game with the sound off.i will not listen to these cowboy haters.

TD22

Reaction score
the mute button on your remote is a very good option for those who are not in favor of aikman and buck

rynochop

Reaction score
TD22;2389540 said:
the mute button on your remote is a very good option for those who are not in favor of aikman and buck

If it wasnt for the delay, i'd listen to Brad and Babe while watching, but i cant handle them telling whats happening in the play while i'm just now watching it being snapped.

Chevyman08

Reaction score
My God Aikman sucks as a commentator. Since when did Dallas come into the season anointing themselves Superbowl champions.

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
Chevyman08;2391837 said:
My God Aikman sucks as a commentator. Since when did Dallas come into the season anointing themselves Superbowl champions.

I cannot stand Aikman. He drives me nuts. Just terrible.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Aikman has been bad today. Of course the offensive line, which was supposedly touted as one of the best in the league, can't run block as well as they can when the defense doesn't respect the QB and they can put eight in the box. It's not because they're overrated.