Buck and Aikman Today?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2392060 said:
Aikman has been bad today. Of course the offensive line, which was supposedly touted as one of the best in the league, can't run block as well as they can when the defense doesn't respect the QB and they can put eight in the box. It's not because they're overrated.

We have been bad - Aikman spot on

Lock it down!

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Nors;2392266 said:
We have been bad - Aikman spot on

Lock it down!

You're clueless Nors. You don't even know what I'm talking about.

Of course the offensive line can't run the ball and will look bad when the defense doesn't respect the QB and can stack the line with eight in the box.

Aikman was criticizing them for not looking good when run blocking. Where was the criticism when we were 3-0 and were one of the best running teams in the league?

Go to a Pats board.

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
Ok thats it. Aikman, go ahead and slam the Cowboys all you want. Does it make you feel good? Does it have something to do with your jeolosy of Tony Romo? I'm starting to think so. The Cowboys of the early 90's could win without Aikman because as a team they were alot better. Romo is better than Aikman. Hands down. Aikman made it to the HOF on the back of Emmitt Smith, the O line, Irvin and their D. Besides Namath and Bradshaw, Aikman may be the most overrated QBV of all time.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
dozin@theknick;2392567 said:
Ok thats it. Aikman, go ahead and slam the Cowboys all you want. Does it make you feel good? Does it have something to do with your jeolosy of Tony Romo? I'm starting to think so. The Cowboys of the early 90's could win without Aikman because as a team they were alot better. Romo is better than Aikman. Hands down. Aikman made it to the HOF on the back of Emmitt Smith, the O line, Irvin and their D. Besides Namath and Bradshaw, Aikman may be the most overrated QBV of all time.

Nah. Aikman was a great QB.

He just overcompensates when he's commenting on the Cowboys, and it makes him look foolish sometimes. Just be honest.

unsportsmanlikeconduct

Reaction score
Aikman sucks because he tells it like it is? Personally, if I was announcing this game I would be calling out 3/4 of the dallas team!

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
unsportsmanlikeconduct;2392590 said:
Aikman sucks because he tells it like it is? Personally, if I was announcing this game I would be calling out 3/4 of the dallas team!

Didnt say he sucked as a player, just way overrated. Look at the numbers. He is.

But he does suck doing TV.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Aikman was slobbing on the Giants alllll dayyyy. I couldn't handle it.

Luther

I am who they thought I was!
Reaction score
I found Aikman, and Buck even more, very unpleasant to listen to today. It was like listening to the hometeam (Giants) broadcast. It did not seem impartial at all.