Buckeyes vs Irish

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Irish playing better brand of football so far. That pistol offense they used to run was weak.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I want to see a game in Notre Dame, bet it is an electric atmosphere with lots of traditio. Maybe next year….

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
4:12 left in the 4th QT. ND needs a few first downs here.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Make that 87 years! :muttley:

382449374_10228093924205284_2120418813043329755_n.jpg

This Ohio State alum is happy tonight.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The older I get, the more college football matters to me than the NFL.

I didn't graduate from Dallas Cowboys University - that was never part of my experience. I graduated from Ohio State - it's personal, I have memories.

The NFL will never match that experience, unless you played in it.

T-RO

Reaction score
The older I get, the more college football matters to me than the NFL.

I didn't graduate from Dallas Cowboys University - that was never part of my experience. I graduated from Ohio State - it's personal, I have memories.

The NFL will never match that experience, unless you played in it.
My experience is the opposite. I graduated from UCLA--was a fraternity president-- but have come to feel disgrace for all it stands for. Universities are mega-corporate leeches on the young. Most graduates are typically forever in debt by an industry as corrupt or worse than big tobacco.

As for its sports? Elite college football is all about who is willing to spend the most money.

I'm jaded and cynical about all sports. But to me...universities are the worst. They pretend to be honorable, serving society...but are perhaps most contemptible.

gtb1943

Reaction score
This one hurts.

Just could not hang on.

When you lose with one second to go to a TD, it just rips your heart right out.

Next week for ND is a surprisingly good Duke team; it will be interesting to see how Freeman and the team do. Let down and watch the season unravel or step up and move on.

ESisback

Reaction score
Reminds me of the Steelers—dominate only the chumps. Against the good teams, get beat for 59:55, but get exactly what they need, exactly when they need it. Win by an inch. Then, it’s another seven days of media fawning over how awesome they are.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Only having 10 defenders on the field that final play cannot happen. It may not have made a difference, but it certainly didn't help. A failure on the coaches and the players as well.