Bucky Brooks agrees with the zoners here on Mays...

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
There is a shot that he will be there, have to wait until after the combine to get a better feel on player positioning.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I like Bucky, he trained my son and other high school kids right down the street from my house.

My knock on him in the past is that Bucky Brooks "The NFL Scout" tends to hype the players that go through Bucky Brooks "The NFL Trainer" 's draft prep program. He has been critical of USC and UCLA kids who opted to workout elsewhere for previous drafts.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
newlander;3258164 said:
.........no way possible that Iupati is around at 27 IMO:bang2:

I know this is hard for some of you to believe, but he isnt the only good player available in this draft.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
dbair1967;3258281 said:
I know this is hard for some of you to believe, but he isnt the only good player available in this draft.

only 26 kids can go before our pick (plus I still think Jerry trades up). Do the math, there will be a player there worthy of the Cowboys' pick.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
dbair1967;3258281 said:

Thank you.

I give it another four or five days before everyone's onto the next shiny object. ;)

The Realist

Reaction score
The Realist;3258291 said:
36,87, 159.

That's what Philly got when they traded down from 26 when we took Spencer.

We should be able to fetch something similar should we choose to trade down.

Those are also Cody's measurements.