Video: Bucky Brooks think we are going to win

Zman5

Reaction score
I think he is the only national media guy to pick us to win. I was surprised to see this since he's pretty knowledgeable and level headed when he makes game picks on NFL Networks Move the stick show.

I think Marcellus is still butt hurt we cut him after only one year.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I think he is the only national media guy to pick us to win. I was surprised to see this since he's pretty knowledgeable and level headed when he makes game picks on NFL Networks Move the stick show.

I'm still mad at "dat dude" for stealing money from us.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Cowboys beat Saints:)... Bucky's bragging rights:)... Cowboys move up in power rankings:)...Jones now talkin extensions for Cooper, Prescott and Garrett:(

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Cowboys beat Saints:)... Bucky's bragging rights:)... Cowboys move up in power rankings:)...Jones now talkin extensions for Cooper, Prescott and Garrett:(

Hes already said dak is getting extended this offseason. If they dont resign cooper it was a huge waste of a 1st round pick. Dont see Garrett going anywhere.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Marcellus actually loves the cowboys. He talked positively about us all the time when Romo was here. He just doesn't have any confidence in Dak. Cant say I blame him either

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That's great to hear, but Bucky Brooks is one of the biggest Cowboys homers out there, and you can look that up for verification. He loves him some Cowboys like few others. He might even rival Michael Irvin!
:laugh:

uvaballa

Reaction score
Zeke better play well. Oline can’t have any penalties and Dak can’t turn the ball over.

waving monkey

Reaction score

Enjoyed thanks

Zman5

Reaction score
That's great to hear, but Bucky Brooks is one of the biggest Cowboys homers out there, and you can look that up for verification. He loves him some Cowboys like few others. He might even rival Michael Irvin!

He picked ATL and Philly over us. So he doesn't always pick us to win. He is usually pretty fair with his picks.

Zman5

Reaction score
I was surprised when Isaw him pick us to win because he is usually on point. I guess he saw something on tape that most people missed. He nailed it when he said he thought our secondary matches up well against the Saints WRs.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think Bucky Brooks is a Panthers fan

Now Elliott Harrison....that's a Cowboys homer on NFL.com

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nate Burlesson of Good Morning Football on the NFL network also picked the cowboys to win.