Bucs intrested in signing T.O. this Offseason

parchy

Reaction score
The Bucs COULD sign TO... never said anything was for certain.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
IF we have interest in him we have him. I'm sure that Jerry has spoken to Michael who will be the first person on TOs list of people to talk to as soon as he is released. Don't think for a minute that this hasn't been talked about between Michael and TO already.

conner01

Reaction score
if jerry and bill want t.o. then we will have him. if gruden could'nt get along with kj how is he gonna handle t.o.?my thinking on t.o. is if they are interested you make his contract full of incentives and about 5 million conduct clauses. i don't mind paying a little more for production, even if it's more than the market as long as it hasd to be earned. no free luch for t.o., way too risky

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would prefer he goes to a AFC team. In any case he shouldn't be wearing a star next year.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bucs, Jets, Broncos. I don't care which, just not here please.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Nice...then Gruden can just de-activate him again....both are very familiar with how that works...

Mike Montana

Benched
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
IF we have interest in him we have him. I'm sure that Jerry has spoken to Michael who will be the first person on TOs list of people to talk to as soon as he is released. Don't think for a minute that this hasn't been talked about between Michael and TO already.

You make a very good point.

Murph80

Reaction score
I am sure he would want to play for the Cowboys so he can play aganist the Eagles twice a year. Pay backs.:laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Murph80 said:
I am sure he would want to play for the Cowboys so he can play aganist the Eagles twice a year. Pay backs. :laugh2:
He'd want to play for Dallas because he knows Jerry is stupid enough to pay him what he wants.

CowboyExpress

Reaction score
Ha-ha, I'm sure the Bucs may want him, but I highly doubt TO will want Gruden or the Bucs. Remember TO and Key seem to be newly-budded friends. And with Key's dramatics he'd probably tackle his friend down to the ground before ever letting someone he liked make a mistake like working for Gruden.

Besides, stupid speculation, TO has already mentally signed on the dotted line with the Cowboys. He knows there is no other place he will be playing. We know it. Everybody who can put 2+2 together knows it.

lspain1

Reaction score
fortdick said:
Yes, I am sure he misses Keyshawn

Indeed! I'll bet TO would rather play for the Cowboys......if the money was right. :D

Chuck 54

Reaction score
T.O. along with Galloway and that running game, two young QBs....they'd be scary if they could make it work.

Please...if you were T.O., would you rather play for Grudon with their defense, OL, running game, and rather mobile QBs or would you rather play for Parcells and the Cowboys with all the offensive problems we had?

wileedog

Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
Please...if you were T.O., would you rather play for Grudon with their defense, OL, running game, and rather mobile QBs or would you rather play for Parcells and the Cowboys with all the offensive problems we had?

I don't know, he might think a strong armed guy with accuracy is exactly what he needs. TO might have had enough of "mobile QBs" for a while.

Plus the ability to play Philly twice a year will of course appeal to a guy like Owens. And if he comes in and the offense clicks, he will get ALL the credit in the media, even if we entirely revamp the O-line.

I'm not lobbying for it to happen, but in TO's world it may make more sense than you think.