Bucs/Philly WC game ** Do NOT mention Dak in this thread! **

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Philly catching a lot of breaks this game with all the Bucs players that are out and 16-18mph winds.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Haven't watched Philly much during the last four or five games of the season(never mind the last game where they rested everyone) and while I'm leaning towards Tampa, I do think they're beatable and if Philly can run the ball and control the clock, they might have a chance at an upset.

cowboysdoomsday

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of people on here are rooting for Philly. I know that gives us a home game next week with a win, but the bigger issue is green bay.

Does anyone actually think Philly has a chance to knock off green bay? I think Arizona or the Rams have a better chance.

I would rather play at Tampa and hope green bay loses

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of people on here are rooting for Philly. I know that gives us a home game next week with a win, but the bigger issue is green bay.

Does anyone actually think Philly has a chance to knock off green bay? I think Arizona or the Rams have a better chance.

I would rather play at Tampa and hope green bay loses

Don't be scurred. Let's pay them both!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Never gonna say it again....UNLESS...I need them to beat somebody for the Cowboys favor. But FLY EAGLES FLY........Then get somebody to beat GB!!!!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Nice run by the Bucs on the first play, like to see more of that today.