Bucs vs Cowboys predictions

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would expect typical getting behind early in the game and increased effort later but still come out with a loss. If they can pull off a win , I would be pleasantly surprised.

As Risen points out if is so lopsided , we should shelve any playoff run hopes.

I'm ready to give up on the season right now.

bigE79

Reaction score
35-21 bucs... with the 1st team not playing a down together since last year,this game could get ugly...practice is fine but actual game reps were needed this preseason,but it was decided it wasn't necessary..big mistake and it will show.imo

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As much as I would LOVE to beat T. Brady and his group to a pulp, I don't think we'll be able to pull off an upset. I hope the boys prove me wrong, though!!

basel90

Reaction score
Simplistic score prediction by segments :

MM & & Co vs Bucs Coaches 10 points for Bucs
Dak vs Brady 10 points for Bucs
Lamb & Cooper vs Myers & Bourne 13 Points for Cowboys
Zeke & Co vs harris & Stevenson. 3 Points for Bucs
Cowboys OL Vs. Patriots OL. 10 Points for Cowboys
Cowboys D. vs Patriots D. 13 Points for Bucs
Special Teams. 3 Points for Bucs

Bucs by 16 Points

I hope i am wrong , but the talent depth and Brady and that Tampa defense is a big factor. MM does not excude confidence . Plus i am not sure about the OL and zeke yet being as dominant as in the past.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Bucs 30
Cowboys 20

No significant playing time for offensives or defensive starters leads to slow start.
Tom Brady doesn't really need preseason, although he did play - unlike Dak.
He can take advantage of a defense coming off a historically bad season and one unsure of itself.
Bucs return everyone from last year.
Tampa squad has Super Bowl pedigree.

Just don't see the Boyz pulling this one out.

CoachD

Reaction score
You can't make predictions here until "they" put up their prediction thread mine was deleted.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Bucs - 0
Cowboys - 69

Every touchdown is scored on screen passes to Bohanna.

Reminds me of this. Lol

OIP.iVkhEGKRJvbS_Tcna2CAoAHaFF

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Brady is the best of all time. The absolute best. That said he is older than dirt. Throughout his career the one thing that beat Brady was pressure. Knock him around and you win. Something tells me Gregory, Lawrence, and Parsons are going to be draped all over #12. The Dallas offense will click. I predict a big Dallas victory. 31-21. I have a strong feeling about this one.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I predicted after the draft they we end with the #1 ranked offense with between a 7th and 12th ranked defense, a 13-4 record with us winning the Super Bowl 37-23 against the Chiefs with us losing 2 out of 3 (including the season opener) to start the season, because Dak will be rusty. That was before he hurt his shoulder and didn't play in the pre-season. I still stand by all that. Dak will be rusty and we will lose in a close game that Zeke and the defense held us in it.

Bucs 23 Cowboys 20

I hope I'm wrong though about that score though. Go Cowboys!!