Buffalo Camp Report from Common Cents

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Stolen from the Ranch:

Just got back from todays practice, and I gotta tell you...

The Bills look Good!

J. Reed- WOW! This guy was making acrobatic catches all over the place

Moulds- Made the crowd cheer at least 4 times (he was just on fire)

W. McGahee (I think thats how to spell his name)- Man, he has the gears, and the wheels.

J.P. Losman- Showed the best arm in camp (clearly) started off on fire, then threw a pick on the last play of the drill. He was very aggressive, and attacked the defense deep. Overthrew a few but settled down and got hot again. Threw at least 3 would be TD's.

Drew looked very solid, but he did at last years camp too.

Henry is just a beast, broke several sweet runs ( a couple would have been TD's).

I left thinking that we will be picking in the bootom half with that 1st rounder. I am not saying they make the playoffs but man....they have talent and they are deep.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
About Lee Evans!

And the impact Wyche was having on QB's.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Double Trouble said:
Stolen from the Ranch:

Just got back from todays practice, and I gotta tell you...

The Bills look Good!

J. Reed- WOW! This guy was making acrobatic catches all over the place

Moulds- Made the crowd cheer at least 4 times (he was just on fire)

W. McGahee (I think thats how to spell his name)- Man, he has the gears, and the wheels.

J.P. Losman- Showed the best arm in camp (clearly) started off on fire, then threw a pick on the last play of the drill. He was very aggressive, and attacked the defense deep. Overthrew a few but settled down and got hot again. Threw at least 3 would be TD's.

Drew looked very solid, but he did at last years camp too.

Henry is just a beast, broke several sweet runs ( a couple would have been TD's).

I left thinking that we will be picking in the bootom half with that 1st rounder. I am not saying they make the playoffs but man....they have talent and they are deep.

Funny.

I live in Bill's country and I don't hear things the same.

But I have to tell you last year in pre-seaon the fans up here were going absolutely insane with their SB talk.

I think Bills fans are even more optimistic than Cowboy fans, on average, if you can believe that.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Funny.

But I have to tell you last year in pre-seaon the fans up here were going absolutely insane with their SB talk.

I think Bills fans are even more optimistic than Cowboy fans, on average, if you can believe that.
On a scale of Crazy Legs to Art, where do they rank?

Eddie

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:

I went to college up in Buffalo during their Super Bowl years. Instead of getting pissed off at losing 4 Super Bowls in a row, they had the, "We'll get 'em next year" attitude. Made me sick!!!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Funny.

Was that 4 straight SB losses? They came out on fire last opener crushing Pats. They then folded like a cheap table.

We will be picking early!

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Should be interesting. Hard to tell about a team when they are just playing against themselves.

I do think they are are going to have a pretty decent offense. Mularkey was able to get a lot out of Maddox two years ago, and he is a much bigger bum than Bledsoe will ever be.

DCowboysGal

Corvette Slut
Reaction score
I thought BUF giving DAL a #2, #5 and a 2005 #1 was a little expensive just to land Losman, but I guess they had to find and develop a successor to Bledsoe some time.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
DCowboysGal said:
I thought BUF giving DAL a #2, #5 and a 2005 #1 was a little expensive just to land Losman, but I guess they had to find and develop a successor to Bledsoe some time.

We fleeced Buffalo - landed Jones and Sean Ryan in 5 and have their 1 in 2005! This is a great country!

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
that's what is so cool about football in this era of free-agency. at least one team always emerges from "nowhere" to have a great year. this gives everybody a shot.

Smith22

Reaction score
Much like us, they need their OL to step it up this year. They have some serious weapons in Moulds, Bledsoe, Henry, Reed, Evans and McGahee.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki said:
Funny.

The only rhing I've heard here is that McHagee looks good every time out.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sarge said:
The only rhing I've heard here is that McHagee looks good every time out.

Yes, I will say McGahee has looked sharp, which no doubt is pissing Travis Henry right off!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki said:
Yes, I will say McGahee has looked sharp, which no doubt is pissing Travis Henry right off!

Morning Mike - it's early but it looks like the McGahee gamble may indeed pay off.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sarge said:
Morning Mike - it's early but it looks like the McGahee gamble may indeed pay off.

The trouble with them is their selection of Mike Williams at #4 a couple years ago is blowing up in their face.

The guy apprears to be a bust.

There is some talk of moving him and his $38 million dollar contract to guard.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Sarge said:

Depends ........ We will have to see if the Knee holds up when they start playing for keeps.

Morning Sarge

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
The trouble with them is their selection of Mike Williams at #4 a couple years ago is blowing up in their face.

The guy apprears to be a bust.

There is some talk of moving him and his $38 million dollar contract to guard.

That's what I call an expensive GUARD........

Good morning Michael

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40 said:
That's what I call an expensive GUARD........

Good morning Michael

Morning CBZ.

Yeah, that is one expensive guard... not that we know anything about that. ;)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Morning CBZ.

Yeah, that is one expensive guard... not that we know anything about that. ;)

Yes Michael we have certainly been down that road.