Twitter: Buffalo Injury News: A.J. Epenesa and Micah Hyde have been ruled out

Rayman70

Reaction score
Not really, certainly not to the degree that Buffalo is.
doesn't matter .December football on the road is about execution in key moments.We are dealing with Cooks being ill,could miss the game.One of the lineman was banged up.We are without Hankins. No Diggs. No LVE. So I don't care about Buffalo and their injury woes. Every team has them this time of year. Just get the W.

Mark

Reaction score
I see Dowdle is on the DAL injury list. What's wrong with him?

Hope he'll be available Sunday to provide that 1-2 punch with Pollard.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the flu is ravaging the team right now. Making its rounds. We have every reason to be concerned heading into a hostile environment like Buffalo, where their season is on the line . Going to be an uphill battle for us. I think Philly will lose Sunday and we might as well. Buffalo is in a must win at home.

dfense

Reaction score
I'll be watching the Ferguson/Kincaid matchup this weekend. Cowboys were predicted to take Kincaid in the draft but were leap frogged by the Bills. Kincaid looks small for 240lbs.

Dalton Kincaid 61rec 495yds avg 8.1 2 TDs
Jake Ferguson 51rec 570yds avg 11.2 5 TDs

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I'll be watching the Ferguson/Kincaid matchup this weekend. Cowboys were predicted to take Kincaid in the draft but were leap frogged by the Bills. Kincaid looks small for 240lbs.

Dallas didn’t want Kincaid. They wanted a TE that could block and had Sam LaPorta as their TE1 in that draft. They wanted a guy who is good at in-line blocking… that definitely isn’t Kincaid.

Of course Buffalo didn’t know that so they moved up just in case, but as it turns out, they didn’t need to.

Gambit

Reaction score

Eh I think Kincaid was a smoke screen to be honest.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
the flu is ravaging the team right now. Making its rounds. We have every reason to be concerned heading into a hostile environment like Buffalo, where their season is on the line . Going to be an uphill battle for us. I think Philly will lose Sunday and we might as well. Buffalo is in a must win at home.
The flu?
Since when does that sit anyone out, just part of everyday sniffles in todays world.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score

Kincaid is just warming up. He had 15 catches in the first 5 games of the season, for 3 per game. He's doubled that to average 6 catches per game since then.