Twitter: Buffalo Injury News: A.J. Epenesa and Micah Hyde have been ruled out

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Epenesa and Hyde must have been a couple of the pics hanging in the running back chute when Ferguson went through.

Rayman70

Reaction score
this will be a playoff-like game and atmosphere. Win or lose, I wanna see how we come out and play.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dallas didn’t want Kincaid. They wanted a TE that could block and had Sam LaPorta as their TE1 in that draft. They wanted a guy who is good at in-line blocking… that definitely isn’t Kincaid.

Of course Buffalo didn’t know that so they moved up just in case, but as it turns out, they didn’t need to.
Yup and Kincaid was getting dinged medically for a bad back. Dallas knew in advance what they wanted. It was LaPorta, then Schoonmaker next. We did alright.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Epenesa and Hyde must have been a couple of the pics hanging in the running back chute when Ferguson went through.
Epenesa was a guy I liked. A big physical DE. Not the fastest but very strong at the point of attack. Many Dallas fans said he'd be a bust and didnt like him. Looks like they were wrong. The guy is good at football. Lucky for us he's out today. He'd be tough to block. Can we take advantage? This game requires a ton of Tony Pollard runs. We can't win passing today. The weather is a big factor. Ya beat Buffalo by chewing clock and playing keep away from Allen. Bills are in a must win,at home. I don't see us winning today. I see the same sitch in Seattle for Philly. I think we both lose this weekend. Everything remains the same. If we do get the W its all gravy.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If we win, it means the defense and the run game had a huge day. Its the only path I see in a bad weather road game. We need at least 3 takeaways and a defensive score to win.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If we win, it means the defense and the run game had a huge day. Its the only path I see in a bad weather road game. We need at least 3 takeaways and a defensive score to win.
Hoping for another Daron Bland pick 6....or any other Cowboy defender pick 6. I'm not picky!! :grin:

Aven8

Reaction score
Dallas didn’t want Kincaid. They wanted a TE that could block and had Sam LaPorta as their TE1 in that draft. They wanted a guy who is good at in-line blocking… that definitely isn’t Kincaid.

Of course Buffalo didn’t know that so they moved up just in case, but as it turns out, they didn’t need to.
LaPorta and Ferg would have been fun!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hoping for another Daron Bland pick 6....or any other Cowboy defender pick 6. I'm not picky!! :grin:
it will come down to containing Allen in the pocket and slowing down the run game. If we can minimize the damage, we can win it in a close game. I agree, the defense might need to gain the advatage in this for us to win.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This game screams a huge Micah game. I see a mega big game from him today. Even if we lose. Not sure the Bills have a guy that can block him. Allen luvs to hang on to the ball. Thats why I think the Bills will run it about 35 times today to avoid putting Allen in harms way.