Building a team

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They have built a good team.
3 straight 12-5 years, winning the NFCE twice, and close the other time. 3 straight playoff experience.

We seen one of the issues why they get bounced. And that has not been addressed since 1989.

This just be good enough to be relative to make money has become an urban legend. Because of those playoff failures. Fans need a complaint relief. I do not blame them. But I disagree with it.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They have built a good team.
3 straight 12-5 years, winning the NFCE twice, and close the other time. 3 straight playoff experience.

We seen one of the issues why they get bounced. And that has not been addressed since 1989.

This just be good enough to be relative to make money has become an urban legend. Because of those playoff failures. Fans need a complaint relief. I do not blame them. But I disagree with it.
always wondered whose side you're on:(

Brax

Reaction score
The championship. Any 12 win team can win the championship.
Not the Cowboys it seems, smoke and mirrors around a weak division. B sting sub par teams then falling apart in the playoffs should be a indicator of what a 12 win team really is

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen have built this team to achieve their goals. Making the post season is the goal, not winning in it. This team and for the last few years, 5-6 at least have been built to make the post season yearly without having to possibly sacrifice a future year by giving up big draft picks or overspending. They have ensured the organization can field a regular season competitive team in the future so they can stay atop the hype train every year.
:hammer: ....Spot on