Burger King gives kiss of death

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys (7-1) at New York Giants (6-2)
Game of the Week. One of the games of the year. A heavyweight battle, with the Giants sacking Tony Romo six times but Romo getting off the canvas every time and answering, and Eli Manning playing bravely and productively. But Romo wins it, late, with a long drive ending in a last-minute TD.

Cowboys 29, Giants 27

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Maybe we win big... That way he can be wrong and the result can still be good. ;)

But I'd bet anyone we don't give up six sacks. Romo's only been sacked 11 times through eight games so far. Winston Justice doesn't play here.

adamknite

Reaction score
Yeah, Romo's been sacked what 10 times in 8 games? The giants will get six... sure :rolleyes:

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
dbair1967;1752839 said:
Dallas Cowboys (7-1) at New York Giants (6-2)
Game of the Week. One of the games of the year. A heavyweight battle, with the Giants sacking Tony Romo six times but Romo getting off the canvas every time and answering, and Eli Manning playing bravely and productively. But Romo wins it, late, with a long drive ending in a last-minute TD.

Cowboys 29, Giants 27

The Giants haven't the pedigree to keep the game that close. The Cowboys are going to have their way I'm afraid.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1753004 said:
what does this have to do with burger king?

I was gonna ask the same thing.. lol

I could take some burger king right now though , especially that new Melt

Burger from there :cool:

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1753004 said:
what does this have to do with burger king?

I think he's referring to SI's Peter King, who has been terrible in his Cowboys picks this year.

The score is one thing, the prediction is one thing, but no WAY the Giants sack Romo SIX times.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Mavs Man;1753015 said:
I think he's referring to SI's Peter King, who has been terrible in his Cowboys picks this year.

The score is one thing, the prediction is one thing, but no WAY the Giants sack Romo SIX times.

Agree On that.. Romo is way to mobile to be sacked 6 times...

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
I was expecting to see Romo getting sacked or intercepted by the King..

http://img67.*************/img67/7812/burgerkingnflwu0.jpg

calico

Reaction score
i think king is thinking Bledsoe is still back there. Romo will get pressured and maybe sacked a couple times...but he will kill them when he gets outside the pocket.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
calico;1753036 said:
i think king is thinking Bledsoe is still back there. Romo will get pressured and maybe sacked a couple times...but he will kill them when he gets outside the pocket.

That's gonna be the key for us , when romo bounces outside the pocket..

Them screen passes we were makin against the Iggles , are gonna be key for

us .

superpunk

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1752865 said:
Maybe we win big... That way he can be wrong and the result can still be good. ;)

But I'd bet anyone we don't give up six sacks. Romo's only been sacked 11 times through eight games so far. Winston Justice doesn't play here.

:lmao2: In 7 games played against teams who are not the Eagles, the Giants have 18 sacks.

Zman5

Reaction score
Tell this idiot that Torrin "Turnstile" Tucker doesn't play for us anymore.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;1753028 said:
I was expecting to see Romo getting sacked or intercepted by the King..

http://img67.*************/img67/7812/burgerkingnflwu0.jpg
Horribly off topic, but until Burger King loses that guy and the commercials with the people as hamburgers, I won't buy their food.

I feel the same way about the Wendy's commercials with the fake red wig and the Dairy Queen commercials with the people as food.

I'd rather see Jared from Subway any day of the week and I'm tired of that guy too.

DC_Addict

Reaction score
The NY Giants have only beaten weak teams thus far. We beat 'em bad once, we'll beat 'em again.

superpunk

Reaction score
Hostile;1753389 said:
I feel the same way about the Wendy's commercials with the fake red wig

Those are genius. Whoever came up with that is getting a HUGE Christmas bonus, lol.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Hostile;1753389 said:
Horribly off topic, but until Burger King loses that guy and the commercials with the people as hamburgers, I won't buy their food.

I feel the same way about the Wendy's commercials with the fake red wig and the Dairy Queen commercials with the people as food.

I'd rather see Jared from Subway any day of the week and I'm tired of that guy too.

They can keep the king only because my son loves sneek-king :D but I agree with the rest.

Wimbo

Reaction score
I hope someone has the sense to post this article in the locker of each of our OLmen.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
superpunk;1753407 said:
Those are genius. Whoever came up with that is getting a HUGE Christmas bonus, lol.

I like the Arby's ones, particularly the construction guys (whistling at the guy carrying the Arby's bag and the one where the guy jackhammers in the bee suit).

Hilarious.