Burger King gives kiss of death

vicjagger

Reaction score
Hostile;1753389 said:
Horribly off topic, but until Burger King loses that guy and the commercials with the people as hamburgers, I won't buy their food.

I feel the same way about the Wendy's commercials with the fake red wig and the Dairy Queen commercials with the people as food.

I'd rather see Jared from Subway any day of the week and I'm tired of that guy too.

:eek:

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon.

CoCo

Reaction score
The King is one of my all-time favorite commercial series. I am bummed he has stopped showing up on NFL game tapes.

Long Live the King!!! :thumbup:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1752865 said:
Maybe we win big... That way he can be wrong and the result can still be good. ;)
I think we do. Here's to us NOT being on NFL Replay this week, because I'm not in the mood for one of these 24-23 games with a last minute Nick Folk field goal. That Buffalo game was my season limit on heart attacks.

The Giants are a lot better than I expected them to be, and they play well at home. But despite the fact that their front 4 are playing outstanding, their secondary is average at best - so if our o-line can give Romo some time, I do think the Boys will win big. :starspin