Buy or Sell. 9 wins gets the division

Whyjerry

Reaction score
What in the world makes this team playoff worthy after 5 games? They have been terrible. I think they end up going 6-10. I hope that is enough to end this Jason Garrett disaster.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sell. I think the Eagles will turn their season around and win 10. They're all must win in the NFL. I think we beat the Jags. Low scoring game but we keep pace with the Eagles this week. Notice I said this week.

Eagles...

7 Carolina W Home game...but wouldn't shock me to see Panthers give them a game

8 Jacksonville* L (Game in London) Jags tough across the pond

9 BYE WEEK

10 vs Dallas W.... 2 weeks to prepare for us...thanks NFL

11 @ New Orleans.. L ....Saints will be ready

12 vs New York ... W.....Demolition part II

13 vs Washington W...meh

14 @ Dallas L....Yeah...this might be for the division title

15 @ Los Angeles L...the push to make LA great again

16 vs Houston W...Eagles rebound

17 @ Washington L.....play spoiler

Eagles @ 8-8 :flagwave: Yeah..I said it...There is hope

Last edited:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Eagles are the team in this division. Bottom line. Also, I expect them to make a move for an RB shortly.

Logically you would think they would be all over Le'veon Bell...and go all in. But they haven't shown any interest so far.:rolleyes:

JayFord

Reaction score
I think the eagles win it with either us or Washington in 2nd

Quite frankly if the Commanders could get out of their own way they could run away with the division

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I can buy that, but the Cowboys are a sub .500 team, so 9 wins not possible for them.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We only lost 3 so far. Get a winning streak going and start this weekend. We always play good against better teams and play down to bad ones.

Don’t be surprised if we beat the jags.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't think so, the Eagles are waking up. The only way that happens is if they're sitting at 9-6 and don't need the last game because they've already put it away and one more win doesn't do anything for them. The other division winners could already have more than 10 wins so getting to 10 doesn't help. I think they will sweep the division.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eagles are about to start clicking. You can see it. I agree with the guy that said they will win 10 games. We won't sniff 10 wins the way we look right now.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Eagles set to rip ff some wins now. I can see them 10-6 and Cowboys, lol, standing by my 5-11 prediction. Someone take away Jerry's scotch and sober that man up. We need a change.

Rayman70

Reaction score
not sold on the iggles just yet. Beating the lowly Giants is kin to beating a scab team from the late 80's. Only real stud they have is Barkley. Even then, he tore them up. Let me see the eagles beat a legit powerhouse, then we can talk about them clicking.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Eagles set to rip ff some wins now. I can see them 10-6 and Cowboys, lol, standing by my 5-11 prediction. Someone take away Jerry's scotch and sober that man up. We need a change.
lmao..beating the Giants indicates 1 thing. They can beat a scrub team,THATS IT. It achieves nothing other than a win.

rags747

Reaction score
Us winning 8 or 9 games is a complete waste of everyones time, it does absolutely nothing to improve us.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last time I checked this was a Cowboys forum, seems like there are a lot of converted eagles fans.