Buying tickets to today. Main level good?

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
:lmao:
Bring me up to speed on a
'Cowboyrita',please? As I know what a handmade leather raita is and to score one of those for $20 is an unsurpassed stroke of brilliant bargainingo_O
It's an overpriced margarita.

eyedoc

Reaction score
I have not been to a game since the Jags came to town (1st game after Romo got hurt!). Is the main level good view? Looking at Main 215. Also if anyone has advice on a site to purchase through that would be great. Currently viewing tickets at vividseats.com.

Thanks!
I am envious viman that you will be there for such a great opening game. I have to their new stadium five times. With the huge scoreboard I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. Enjoy!! Go Cowboys
Also please let the board know what you thought the atmosphere was like at the game.

Pokes12

Reaction score
I have not been to a game since the Jags came to town (1st game after Romo got hurt!). Is the main level good view? Looking at Main 215. Also if anyone has advice on a site to purchase through that would be great. Currently viewing tickets at vividseats.com.

Thanks!
Do not go to the game. That only puts money in Jerruh's bank account and he does not deserve your money for the lousy product he has delivered for over 20 years. Stay home and enjoy the best game for TV.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I am envious viman that you will be there for such a great opening game. I have to their new stadium five times. With the huge scoreboard I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. Enjoy!! Go Cowboys
Also please let the board know what you thought the atmosphere was like at the game.

Thanks! I plan to have plenty of pictures to share :)

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Do not go to the game. That only puts money in Jerruh's bank account and he does not deserve your money for the lousy product he has delivered for over 20 years. Stay home and enjoy the best game for TV.

Sorry man life it too short for me to be bitter about Jerry. His actions do not impact what I want to do with my time and or money. I am going with my 3 awesome brother in-laws, 2 of which are life long fans like me. The other is just becoming a fan and excited for him to get his first real taste of Cowboys football amongst other like minded crazy fans. I have been to the old stadium plenty and this will be my 2nd visit to AT&T.

*This thread is not about Jerry and would appreciate you not discussing him here :)

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry rants are required to go in the Drama Zone.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

except he is buying those on the secondary market which means jerry has already received his money in may when the tickets were paid for.

So he should most certainly go and have a great time and support his team.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I'm going tonight and hope to have a great time at my 1st cowboy home game. 109 16 on the isle 19&20

nice, congrats man. enjoy the game. The stadium is going to be great, this is the best rivalry in the league and the giants ran their mouths and Dallas has been quiet.

The stadium was amazing last year and I expect the same tonight. I am also hoping the roof and doors are open because it is perfect outside right now.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
nice, congrats man. enjoy the game. The stadium is going to be great, this is the best rivalry in the league and the giants ran their mouths and Dallas has been quiet.

The stadium was amazing last year and I expect the same tonight. I am also hoping the roof and doors are open because it is perfect outside right now.
Thanks, I will. Same to you as well.

swilke

Reaction score
Hey all, I have only been to one Cowboys game and that was in Cincinnati several years ago against the Bengals. I have been talking about taking a trip to Texas for years and I am finally coming to town this weekend for the Rams game. Any suggestions on places to tailgate and park? Also any suggestions on restaurants for the evening? Much appreciated in advance and Go Cowboys!!