BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Texas A&M just lost to Baylor

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Pooooooooooor Aggieeeeeeeeee

:D

LMAO !!!!! OMG !!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA LOL !!!!!!

OH !! oh !!! BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA !!!! woooooo ....!!! oh...sniff....oh....snort...

OMG !! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH !!!!!!!! *wipes eyes*

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Dallas said:
LMAO !!!!! OMG !!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA LOL !!!!!!

Man I can hear you all the way from Alaska. :D

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
StarKist said:
Man I can hear you all the way from Alaska. :D

Now is funny !! I could not believe when I saw it tick across ESPN. I fell out the front door and rolled around in the snow laughing my butt off. The neighbors came out and gawked.

I might have to move now.

Roughneck

Reaction score
I'm guessing this means no Gameday in Collie Station next week.

Hell, should A&M fans even be allowed to watch the show?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Baylor...ow. That was a kick right in the nuts....

But OU better be careful, they are walking into an angry hornets nest.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
Dallas said:

Hey Kenny Rogers, we wanted Texas AM to beat Baylor not the other way around. The last thing we need is for our future opponents to lose rank. We need to beat quality opponents to solidify our spot in the BCS and the voters. I'm assuming you have heard of the BCS?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:
Hey Kenny Rogers, we wanted Texas AM to beat Baylor not the other way around. The last thing we need is for our future opponents to lose rank. We need to beat quality opponents to solidify our spot in the BCS and the voters. I'm assuming you have heard of the BCS?

Hey Butt Nuggett...myself and others have heard of the BCS and its formula and rankings. Saying that. I still think it was cool Baylor beat A&M.

Lighten up Francis.... :D

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Hey Butt Nuggett...myself and others have heard of the BCS and its formula and rankings. Saying that. I still think it was cool Baylor beat A&M.

Lighten up Francis.... :D

Butt Nuggett...is this something you microwave for breakfast alongside your Miller High Life? Look Kenny Rogers, it's not cool when we are going up against Auburn who plays quality opponents each week. The last thing we needed was for Texas AM to fall from 14th to 22nd in the BCS. You lighten up; I want a national championship.