Bye McFelicia

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I just wanted to officially say my farewell to McFelicia.

With a backfield that now consists of Zeke and Morris at the 1 and 2 followed by Dunbar and Jackson at the flexible 3 position that's 4 RBs. I haven't even mentioned Jaylon's brother Rod who may figure into STs and short yardage. Unless McFelicia can play Special Teams, she's gone.

I thank her for her services.

CashMan

Reaction score

With a backfield that now consists of Zeke and Morris at the 1 and 2 followed by Dunbar and Jackson at the flexible 3 position that's 4 RBs. I haven't even mentioned Jaylon's brother Rod who may figure into STs and short yardage. Unless McFelicia can play Special Teams, she's gone.

I don't get the nickname or hate.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I don't get the nickname or hate.

He reminds me of everything I disliked last year.

RBBC
Shoestring tackles
Predictability
Faux power at the RB position
Failure to come through in the crunch

Bye

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Another get rid of McFadden thread. We're ON A ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I think Dunbar is the one who will go. McFadden does a little bit of everything well, and he's a team player who keeps his nose clean and understands his role. And he's cheap. :)

chicago JK

Reaction score
We will see. There should be a lot of competition in training camp. Not only with the young guys but with Morris and McFadden too. Preseason games should be fun too.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
I think Dunbar is the one who will go. McFadden does a little bit of everything well, and he's a team player who keeps his nose clean and understands his role. And he's cheap. :)

It's sad because Dunbar has nice skills. He just can't stay healthy. Now, I like McFadden, but like Dunbar, he can't stay healthy either. I think his days may be numbered.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
There's a lot of respect in the locker room for McFadden. I don't think they're just going to throw him by the wayside because of Elliot.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dunbar has shown major home run flashes though (and he is basically an additional WR lined up in the backfield). That is going to entice many many coaching staffs. People tend to knock Dunbar for the health thing but forget that McFadden has been a M*A*S*H unit his whole career just because he finally kept himself out of the whirlpool last year. That was an anomaly.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
But you liked CMike? :rolleyes:

I love CMike. We never used him. That was never his fault. We were too caught up in making sure we mechanically orchestrated our wacked out RBBC strategy. That was a colossal failure... as expected.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It's sad because Dunbar has nice skills. He just can't stay healthy. Now, I like McFadden, but like Dunbar, he can't stay healthy either. I think his days may be numbered.

But McFadden was okay in a limited role. He finished out the season. I knew there was no way we'd enter the season with him as the "primary" dual back.

Now with Zeke and Morris he'll get his touches - maybe 5 to 7 a game - and remain relatively healthy for the entire season.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score

McFadden will be on the team and contribute again.