C.J. Anderson

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
Why are we not trying to get THIS guy. You can say what you want about going after Lamar Miller and guys like that, but this guy is GOOD! Runs hard, catches well, pass protects well and is young (25) with very low mileage on him at 10 carries per game. He also does not carry a draft pick on his tender from Denver. This is the one we should be going after in my opinion.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
He's a restricted FA with a low tender. So yes he IS a free agent. Denver can match any offer made, but that doesn't mean they will.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Not a fan.

We can probably draft a guy that would eventually turn out better.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not a fan.

I'm not either.

Dropped a 2nd round pick on him in my fantasy league last season and he proceeded to come up small for a good chuck of the season.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
I'm not either.

Dropped a 2nd round pick on him in my fantasy league last season and he proceeded to come up small for a good chuck of the season.

Understandable, but he was also playing through injury and still out performed Hillman behind that "not so good OL" in Denver.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm not either.

I've been taking Denvers backup late every year although I did take Monte Ball I still backed him up with Moreno.

I had Hillman this year.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Underused in Denver last year.

152 carries, 720 yards, 4.7 YPC, and 5 TDs. He's also a decent receiver. I would not be against try to get him, I think he'd fit our offense well.

Sydla

Reaction score
Honestly, I'd rather take a flier on a cheap deal on Arien Foster.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
Underused in Denver last year.

152 carries, 720 yards, 4.7 YPC, and 5 TDs. He's also a decent receiver. I would not be against try to get him, I think he'd fit our offense well.

And their offense as a whole was turrible last season from top to bottom. From Peyton to Osweiler back to Peyton.... 4.7 ypc is pretty good in Denver I think.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not a fan.

Neither am I. And the term 'bidding war' mentioned about him should eliminate the Cowboys from any further discussions.

We're eyeing up that homely girl in the corner that nobody's talking to.

;)

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Rather just draft somebody to go along with McFadden at this point