C.J. Mosley over Jaylon Smith on All Pro 2nd team

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
It's also important to note there really isn't a "second team", they list a second team from guys who had the next most votes... but neither Mosley or Smith will be honored as any kind of "All-Pro" and it wasn't like anyone was weighing the two against each other after they made their first team choice. There is only "the All-Pro team".

davidariust24

Reaction score
All Jaylon Has to do is show that he is an All pro and help his team get a win. He is going against a team whose core is superbowl tested. There is a couple of good LBs on the other team but the QB makes that team go. They also have a receiver named brown who hurt us last time we played. Lockett and Baldwin are mainstays. I really hope LVE, J Smith and Lee are ready for this game. The key to everyone who had success against us has been movement by the offensive lineman to stall/confuse our linebackers so that the RBs can run free. The only game we just got out physicaled was vs the Commanders the first meeting. They also run the read option with Wilson. I expect flea flickers straight snaps to the RB and anything to keep us guessing and them running to set up play action.

Qcard

Reaction score
He has like 30 more tackles and two more interceptions, though Jaylon has more sacks.

I don't have a problem with it, Smith was really good but so was Mosley.
Agreed...its hard to argue Jaylon is better without doning Homer glasses..
Mosley is a devastating run defender

superonyx

Reaction score
Agreed...its hard to argue Jaylon is better without doning Homer glasses..
Mosley is a devastating run defender
And its hard to argue that Mosely is better without watching most of his games.
At least Cowboys fans pumping Jaylon are basing it on actually watching him play.

How many games did you see Mosely play this year?

The Natural

Reaction score
Baltimore’s defense was pretty outstanding, media probably thought they had to put someone on.