C.J. Mosley over Jaylon Smith on All Pro 2nd team

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t get it. Jaylon has much better numbers.
Amazing, because Jaylon was terrible early in 2017 and only improved when Lee and Hitchens returned and his snaps were drastically reduced.

Qcard

Reaction score
And its hard to argue that Mosely is better without watching most of his games.
At least Cowboys fans pumping Jaylon are basing it on actually watching him play.

How many games did you see Mosely play this year?
Let's see......the beauty of living in the DMV (Ravens & Skins local region) not only do I watch Ravens games , I've watched Mosley since he was the First Baltimore Raven Rookie to make a Probowl in 2014 (2nd Team All Pro). But to answer your question I watched 9 Ravens Full games ( mostly because of Lamar Jackson intrigue and I don't have NFL ticket)

I am not bashing LVE, he had a great season but he wasn't better this season.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I bet the same sentiment appears on the fan boards of every other team too.

You could not fathom how many threads are on the eagles board about the refs out to get us (and only us), even in blowout wins they’re everywhere. I can’t even imagine what the Lions board is like. Or the Jets, or the Chargers.

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
Mosley's the better player.
Agreed...and saying so is not a shot at LVE.

LVE had a great rookie season.....very similar to Mosley, whom also was a runner up DROY. Mosley made the Pro Bowl in addition to All Pro.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed...and saying so is not a shot at LVE.

LVE had a great rookie season.....very similar to Mosley, whom also was a runner up DROY. Mosley made the Pro Bowl in addition to All Pro.

I was talking about Jaylon Smith.

superonyx

Reaction score
Let's see......the beauty of living in the DMV (Ravens & Skins local region) not only do I watch Ravens games , I've watched Mosley since he was the First Baltimore Raven Rookie to make a Probowl in 2014 (2nd Team All Pro). But to answer your question I watched 9 Ravens Full games ( mostly because of Lamar Jackson intrigue and I don't have NFL ticket)

I am not bashing LVE, he had a great season but he wasn't better this season.
I also live in MD and I didn’t watch even close to 9 full ravens games.
So you didn’t watch the Cowboys much then?
I believe it was Jaylon Smith we were saying got snubbed for Mosley.
You must be a huge Lamar Jackson fan to watch 9 games..especially since he was on the bench for 9 games this season. Flacco fan?

Qcard

Reaction score
I also live in MD and I didn’t watch even close to 9 full ravens games.
So you didn’t watch the Cowboys much then?
I believe it was Jaylon Smith we were saying got snubbed for Mosley.
You must be a huge Lamar Jackson fan to watch 9 games..especially since he was on the bench for 9 games this season. Flacco fan?
No I did, don't create narrative to fit your questions. I watched 15 of the 17 Cowboys games. Some live some replay.
I am not a huge Lamar Jackson fan just intrigued with how a good coahing staff incorporated Jackson's skill set into the NFL. It was a thing of beauty...evident by the success. A running QB with Lamar skillset is as indefensible as a Brady dime.
Flacco's come and go..I was more interested in Harbaughs ability to win with Jackson

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Jaylon even being in the All-Pro conversation is a win. Even better if #54 is upset about his ranking... should make for a good game.

not sure he can get upset that man is all positive energy bustin people onto the turf

Mr_437

Reaction score
not sure he can get upset that man is all positive energy bustin people onto the turf
Yeah, Jaylon gets his Zen on. However dude is a competitor, and I know he wants to leave the stadium as the best Mike LB this game.

Reactions: BAT

Pants

Reaction score
all-pro, schmall-pro....

...hopefully he uses it tonight :D

tenor.gif

LovinItAll

Reaction score
We had a rookie make the all pro team and Smith has far exceed expectations coming back from that injury.

I’m cool with our LBr situation moving forward.

By all accounts, he's still only about 85-90%. Barring injury, Jaylon is going to be impressing us for years to come.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
the fact that we are talking about Jaylon smith as a good enough player to be considered for the all pro team is all i need....thats a massive win by the FO

Huge.

Wildcatter mentality paid off.