C or OT

cnuball21

Reaction score
I don’t know about 1st pick but think we should only take 1 OL player in the 1st 3 picking…double dipping would be dumb roster management IMO especially considering how many holes we have on defense.

Id lean C knowing worse case scenario we could kick Tyler out.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I'd like a good dt in the 1st. Grab an ol in the 2nd and rb in the 3rd. Let's address our 2 biggest problems of last season, running the ball and stopping the run.

1942willys

Reaction score
How about our first two picks being OL?
3rd pick being a trash can full of dirt for the DL

Sydla

Reaction score
Gut says OT over OC, especially if Barton is gone.

Sydla

Reaction score
How about our first two picks being OL?
3rd pick being a trash can full of dirt for the DL
I think they believe Mazi will be the trash can full of dirt this season. They are really trying to sell the message that Quinn used Smith differently last year and now he's going back to his UM style, 1T stuff under Zimmer and will be fine.

Guess we will find out. But like you, I'd be fine with another DT. We have a real need. Only problem is we also need a RB, OT, C, LB and could even use a high level DE. Glad we utilized FA well this offseason.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Do you think our first pick will be a center or offensive tackle?
I don't want the 6th to 8th best OT in round 1. I don't want a RT in college playing LT. I also don't want a starting LT who only started 8 games in college. That seems ridiculous to me. I don't want to draft for potential in round 1. I want a lock impact starter.

I believe JPJ or either Barton, one of them will be available at 24.

I believe they are comfortable with Bass being pencilled in at LG, meaning Tyler goes to LT and we only need a OC.

If they leave Tyler at LG, then we need both a LT and a OC. We have too many holes to draft 2 OLineman early in my opinion.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Newton or Murphy do not be shocked if either of these names are called at 24 on Thursday.
Shockingly we only invited 1 DT to our 30 visits. Somehow it appears to still not be a priority for this organization.

I would take Murphy or Latu if either fall somehow to 24.

Last edited: