Caleb Williams is going to be a bust

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Well you just made a number of statements so why do you not prove them or shut up?
I usually like your posts but starting to wonder here. I made my points. The questions were rhetorical. I wonder why you can’t see that.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I usually like your posts but starting to wonder here. I made my points. The questions were rhetorical. I wonder why you can’t see that.
YOU made the claims NO ONE ELSE in the NFL has eve done this. What is your source for this claim?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
YOU made the claims NO ONE ELSE in the NFL has eve done this. What is your source for this claim?
Not just the NFL. All of sports. I don’t have a source because it has never happened. Typically things are “sourced” after they happen. When they don’t there is no source. See? There is this thing called the internet. There is a search engine called Google. You can put in “rookie” “athlete” “private equity founder” “professional” and nothing will come up. CW comes up. That’s it. You can try to obtuse but it won’t work. I find it funny that you are such a Caleb Williams guy. That says a lot.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Not just the NFL. All of sports. I don’t have a source because it has never happened. Typically things are “sourced” after they happen. When they don’t there is no source. See? There is this thing called the internet. There is a search engine called Google. You can put in “rookie” “athlete” “private equity founder” “professional” and nothing will come up. You can try to obtuse but it won’t work. I find it funny that you are such a Caleb Williams guy. That says a lot.
YOU say its never happened and claim a google search is your proof?
Thank you for that laugh

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He’s very consistently negative about everything. The kind of fan no one likes except others like him/her.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
YOU say its never happened and claim a google search is your proof?
Thank you for that laugh
You are clearly being purposefully obtuse or you are a moron. Look it up yourself. You will see. To think I used to like your posts. You might be the biggest idiot on this forum.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He’s very consistently negative about everything. The kind of fan no one likes except others like him/her.
It really is unbelievable. The kind of guy that will argue the sky isn’t blue. The PE/Williams thing is absurd by any objective measure. Steve Young is involved…well after he retired. To say it would be no distraction shows complete ignorance. That guy should be 100pct football.

gtb1943

Reaction score
You are clearly being purposefully obtuse or you are a moron. Look it up yourself. You will see. To think I used to like your posts. You might be the biggest idiot on this forum.
YOU are the one that made the claim
You post evidence to support it
but you won't because outside of something ridiculous like google search you have nothing
but you do have a fellow poster lapping it up

Flamma

Reaction score
Upset and angry? I find it partly annoying and amusing but not upset and angry. Planning for his future…? Isn’t his immediate future his responsibility to the Bears organization? They are going to pay him well. As I asked has there ever been a rookie that declared his involvement in a private investment firm? Ever? As I also said you become a fiduciary regardless of your level of involvement and that is a distraction because it is a responsibility. These are not trite things. Add this to the mosaic of Williams behavior and it is concerning. Clearly someone who believes he is smart like you sees this.

Tell you what. Not sure what you do but go in and tell your boss you are going to start a well capitalized new business venture that involves managing private investments tomorrow. See what he or she says.
I have to write this down because I'll never remember it. I want to tell my boss this on Monday.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't know why people are finding it difficult to understand that a rookie QB should probably not be spreading his focus in multiple directions. He may be quite capable of doing it, but it's not a good idea. It can be seen as a distraction.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I don't know why people are finding it difficult to understand that a rookie QB should probably not be spreading his focus in multiple directions. He may be quite capable of doing it, but it's not a good idea. It can be seen as a distraction.
I had to put that guy on ignore. The level of stupidity was too much. It’s incredible. The Bears weren’t happy I can tell you that.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
He'll be a bust? Gawd I hope so.

If he does, I guess he can jump into his mama's arms and cry like a baby.

Flamma

Reaction score
He'll be a bust? Gawd I hope so.

If he does, I guess he can jump into his mama's arms and cry like a baby.
I don't care if he's a decent QB, I'm just hoping he's not elite. He certainly has the pieces around him to succeed.

pansophy

Reaction score
I guess we want more guys who make $100M in this league and retire broke. Many top players make more money off the field than on and no one complains about that...and often it is through investments rather than say doing commercials. It's also June, not October.