Call me Grinch but I really want to see the Eagles get in the playoffs

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I'm with the OP, I wouldn't really mind seeing the Eagles get into the playoffs although I'd much rather it be the Vikings.

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
I really want to see the Eagles get in the playoffs. Reasons:

Can't help but like the Foles story.

Foles success creates a serious QB controversy in Philly and weakens Wentz

Eagles grabbing the 6 seed could mean they win in the 1st round and we avoid having to go to NO. Could also mean we host NFC title game.

NFC East pride. I hate our rivals but our division has looked a little weak this year. 2 teams getting in redeems that.

Do I get coal or do you guys agree?
You had me until NFC East pride.

Gremell12

Reaction score

Eagles grabbing the 6 seed could mean they win in the 1st round and we avoid having to go to NO. Could also mean we host NFC title game.

NFC East pride. I hate our rivals but our division has looked a little weak this year. 2 teams getting in redeems that.

Ill take the not having to face the saints in the 2nd round part. But thats it. F that story $#%& man. But we gotta play on the road (more than likely, eventually) so if we are going to lose, we might as well lose early so we can not sit there and be stuck in the “one game away” bull**** and keep linehan, not add key free agents, etc

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I want them in because they can possibly give us the beat chance in the Divisional.

I think they beat the Bears which would mean we face the Rams (if we beat Seattle of course) in the Divisional.

Goff hasnt played well these past few weeks and Gurley has been hobbled. Their defense stinks too.

Interesting, because I figured that the winner of the Seahawks-Cowboys game would have to go to NO, and didn't think that the Vikings or Eagles getting in would make a difference in that.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score

The stupidest post I ever on this board. Especially after what happened last year. This looks like a medicated post

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score

Closet Eagles fan

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
You had me until NFC East pride.
I get what he means I think. Some people on the day of Dallas clinching the division, were in here yapping about it doesn't really mean anything, because we play in the weakest division in the NFL. :rolleyes:

Which couldn't be further from the truth. Imo