Call Miami Dolphins for trade

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
And send them Dak for #5 and #26. Sign Foles or Dalton and draft a rookie at #5. Tua or Herbert. 40 million per. Heck no. Dak ur ceiling for me is 25. Brees signed for 25 per.

John813

Reaction score
Miami is set on Herbert or Tua @ #5. Doubt they give up that package for Dak tbh.

They tanked for a reason

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Not that I think the Dolphins would do that but they can't trade Dak until he signs his franchise tag.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nobody is willing to give up 2 1st round picks for Dak.

joseephuss

Reaction score
And send them Dak for #5 and #26. Sign Foles or Dalton and draft a rookie at #5. Tua or Herbert. 40 million per. Heck no. Dak ur ceiling for me is 25. Brees signed for 25 per.

Dak can't be traded until he signs his franchise tag tender. Dalton isn't a free agent. They would have to trade to acquire him.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol!! It's 5 o'clock somewhere!!! Salud!

ultron

Reaction score
Nobody is willing to give up 2 1st round picks for Dak.
We could’ve got 2 first round picks by using the non-exclusive franchise tag on Dak. We would get way more than 2 first round picks if we traded him. People are delusional.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
And why on earth would the Dolphins do that?

I get why you would ask that question, i really do but here's the thing, alot of fans around here say and call Dak an Elite Franchise QB, if that is actually the case then why wouldn't a team give up 2 1st round picks for that type of a QB....who by the way is only 27 years old? Just saying

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I get why you would ask that question, i really do but here's the thing, alot of fans around here say and call Dak an Elite Franchise QB, if that is actually the case then why wouldn't a team give up 2 1st round picks for that type of a QB....who by the way is only 27 years old? Just saying
I think a lot of guys are elite. I think Drew Brees is elite. I ain't trading 2 first rounders for him lol. Only quarterback i'd trade that for is Pat Mahomes.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why would they pay more money for an exclusive tag, just to call someone for a trade.

These "Trade Dak" guys need to step away from the keyboard for a while. For the time being, it isnt reality

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Thank you. Hes more prepared to play right now than any rookie. I think Dallas has drawn the line and Dak is on the other side. Hes gonna sign for less or he will get moved.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We could’ve got 2 first round picks by using the non-exclusive franchise tag on Dak. We would get way more than 2 first round picks if we traded him. People are delusional.

I wish we would have. Hard to believe someone would be that dumb, but if so stephen needs to take advantage.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Brady for 30? Cmon man. Dak I'm sorry man. U are a 20 per year guy. that's it.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Can't believe we still have these kinds of threads...even after Dak signs his mega deal on here it'll be "Trade Dak to the XFL for a bag of doritos".

We get it...you don't like Dak.
Is it ever going to end?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Wouldnt the Dolphins simply be better off taking Tua or Herbert themselves, and not paying Prescott 40M a year, and hanging on to pick 26??

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Thank you. Hes more prepared to play right now than any rookie. I think Dallas has drawn the line and Dak is on the other side. Hes gonna sign for less or he will get moved.

So Dak sucks and is worth $10 million a year less than Ryan Tannehill, yet he's elite enough that Miami would give up 2 first round picks for him?

Another confused guy on his couch who thinks he's outsmarting an NFL front office. :muttley: