Call of Duty WW2 free open beta this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arglebargle

Reaction score
Haven't played CoD in a decade. Laughed at the video of the Cuban run where the player didn't fire a single shot and got out.

We'll see about the return to the roots. Not going to personally bother til the reports come in. Too busy playing a Stalker mod anyway.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I played the beta on console a few weekends ago. It was solid. I really enjoyed it. I think they sold me. There are some obvious areas that need attention but it is in beta mode still.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Played this three weeks ago :)

Well, my son did. I watched :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I played the beta on console a few weekends ago. It was solid. I really enjoyed it. I think they sold me. There are some obvious areas that need attention but it is in beta mode still.
Yup, handguns and shotguns need to be buffed. Also, fixed guns seemed a little lacking

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
No i got the physical copy but the servers are bad digital and physical.
Random cutoffs, not being able to go back to the lobby after a game and long load times are some of the issues many people are complaining. Unacceptable.
You downloaded the actual game? No bueno?

My son is still playing R6 Siege with his pals, so I️ haven’t seen it’s performance

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
No i got the physical copy but the servers are bad digital and physical.
Random cutoffs, not being able to go back to the lobby after a game and long load times are some of the issues many people are complaining. Unacceptable.
Have physical copy, too. Dang, guess we'll see later on tonight. I expected bugs. The Beta was horrible with handguns and shotties

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Shooter games too intense for me now, played a few in the day, i try to stick to more strategy based PC games or sports games franchise mode.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Yeah there has been server issues all night. Talk about dropping the ball Activision. How do you screw that up on opening day?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Create a new thread please .. this thread was old and about a free weekend that does not exist now.

Status
Not open for further replies.