Call Your Shot - in the 1st round, the Cowboys will...

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Cowboys will Draft #1 QB Manziel, #2 DE Barr, #3 DT Donald, #4 OL Martin or #5 DL Ealy @ 16....in that order.

Easley not until the 3rd.

Murray not until the 4th.

bodi

Reaction score
gawd I hope they don't even look at Lawrence

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
...trade down.

That is all I can predict. If they can, they will drop down, possibly way down like they did last year with the 49ers.

At that stage, they will probably look at taking Shazier, Jernigan, Lawrence or Dee Ford.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Trade down, draft Easley with TJernigan and BTurner from the additional picks gained by trading down. #nowthatscallingashot

I hope they feel as strongly about the meat of this draft in the second and third. It would be huge to pick up another choice there. We need bodies, cheap bodies, for the future. You can find starters, good ones in the second and third.

50cent

Reaction score
I hope they feel as strongly about the meat of this draft in the second and third. It would be huge to pick up another choice there. We need bodies, cheap bodies, for the future. You can find starters, good ones in the second and third.

Those are just the picks from the trade down and what we obtained from the trade. This scenario doesn't include our own 2nd rd pick, so another body will be selected.

NJ22

Reaction score
Miraculously Barr and Donald are both sitting there Jerry trades down to 25 picking up a 4th rounder as that is what their new chart which was provided to them by their trading partner and they take Troy Niklas TE Notre Dame.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I sure hope so.

21269.jpg

JAG?

funkytown

Reaction score
Cowboys will Trade up and grab Manziel.

I would stay at 16 and draft Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Trade their pick at 16th to Houston so they can take Manziel. With the first pick of the second round they take Easley, then Chrihcton followed by Sutton and Turner in the 3rd. The Cowboys also get a player from the Texans.

AnHero

Reaction score
If Barr or Doanld not available. We trade down with San Francisco for there 1st, and extra 2nd. Or there 1st and 3rd and 4th.