Call your shot. New HC

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Useless uninteresting fact. My older brother played against Bienemy in high school and I thought his name was extremely cool back then. Never thought I would still be hearing it almost 35 years later.

It wasn't offered as a "fact" droop, it was merely a comment. Sorry you were not amused.
But since you brought up the subject of "useless uninteresting facts".....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

droopdog7

Reaction score
It wasn't offered as a "fact" droop, it was merely a comment. Sorry you were not amused.
But since you brought up the subject of "useless uninteresting facts".....:rolleyes:
Sorry Buzz; the useless,uninteresting fact was in reference to my post, not yours.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
I'd really like a guy like Harbaugh, would be happy with Meyer and also think Rivera would be a significant upgrade over the last coach, as well.

KB1122

Reaction score
Bill Belichick is free. And I've had the feeling that he has a longstanding Cowboys affinity. Kind of a Landry groupie. His father worked on the Navy football staff and he tossed the ball with Roger Staubach as a child.

Reactions: BAT

cellarrodent

Reaction score
Bill Belichick is free. And I've had the feeling that he has a longstanding Cowboys affinity. Kind of a Landry groupie. His father worked on the Navy football staff and he tossed the ball with Roger Staubach as a child.
LMAO...sorry, but Belichick is far too accomplished in this game to put up with JJ making the decisions... Just don't 'ever' see anything even close to that happening. JJ's made it very clear that he's in control of every decision made for this team, it was just touched on again today on NFL network. We're talking about perhaps the greatest coach in history, according to his accomplishments, being in the SB almost 50% of the time he's coached the Pats, so 'no chance' he comes to DC...

cellarrodent

Reaction score
Just a prediction here, but JG isn't going anywhere, and JJ fires the ball boy as a scapegoat once again!

cellarrodent

Reaction score
Have been the pick 10 years ago. Probably would have had 2-3 more Rings. Instead we got Opie Carrot. Don’t see any way it happens now but wish it could
Not so sure about that actually... When Payton was in our system, I cussed him out on a regular basis... Once he left and took the job with the Saints, I was blown away with his actual O scheme...completely! My opinion of him immediately changed, once I understood he was limited with what he could run in DC while he was here. Once he was able to do what he wanted...WOW...impressive scheme! Leave DC and succeed, stay and fail!

Common Sense

Reaction score

Where is this goofy rumor coming from?