Called injured players really quitting

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I m not saying tyron and Zack aren't injured, but they d play though them if they really wanted to.
I think the players gave up on the season Maybe its the pandemic and the injuries gave them an excuse to stay home. Maybe they support dak and they're doing it to punish the team. I've never seen any team have this many injuries. The guys made up their minds that they're not playing this season.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I don’t think they’d do that. They’re some of the best leaders on this team. Especially compared to that damn defense. However, I think after that Browns game, Tyron decided to get that season ending surgery, only because he knew it deep down, from what he seen in the locker room and in the game, that it wasn’t worth pushing through that injury for a team that wasn’t going to try its hardest. Dak didn’t get hurt til after, so that had no affect.

Zack can’t fake a concussion, and I highly doubt he’d give himself a concussion just to get out of a couple games. His was a freak accident by Zeke trying to plow through. He’ll be fine. He’s not a “quitter”. If anything, the quitters are on the defensive side. Offense just needs to get adjusted to not having Dak. I think we just MIGHT see a better offensive performance this week, but I’m not sure. There’s a lot of variables to consider.

cern

Reaction score
I m not saying tyron and Zack aren't injured, but they d play though them if they really wanted to.
I think the players gave up on the season Maybe its the pandemic and the injuries gave them an excuse to stay home. Maybe they support dak and they're doing it to punish the team. I've never seen any team have this many injuries. The guys made up their minds that they're not playing this season.
Some might have quit. But no way the two you mentioned would quit.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
The title was supposed to be so-called injured players.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Tyron has played in pain for years. He came back for the Browns game. Announced *before* Dak going out for the season in the Giants game that he was done for the season.

Concussion protocol doesn't give Zack any options. He can't come back unit he's through the protocol.

zerofill

Reaction score
Concussion protocol doesn't give Zack any options. He can't come back unit he's through the protocol.

Yeah was going to say the same thing. He may very well play with a concussion if it were his choice. But, that choice isn't his.
You can't really fake that you don't have one, just to get back out there lol.

Who wants a dizzy lineman out there anyway. That isn't going to help the team any. Plus, he doesn't want to be slurring his words for the rest of his life after football, I am guessing.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Stop. Just stop posting such dumb crap.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Thats more truth than many of the die hards here ever want to admit,,, but I feel the same to a certain extent.
Not saying thats the case for T and Z, but its a league wide issue,, and a world wide pandemic.
Mental state of mind with empty seats in some crazy world somehow equates to not being motivated enough to earn a fair paycheck on this crazy rock....lol