Calling CowboysZ Coming to FEDEX for Victory

Strong

Reaction score
:skins:

As usual, I will be at the game at FED EX field to watch the Cowboys demolish the Deadskins. Who else is coming? Stand up and be counted. Maybe we can have a gathering.

Strong.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Aren't you afraid of those "tough" 50Cent wannabes from Extremeskins who are always threatening to beat up Cowboy fans at the game? ;)

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Strong said:
:skins:

As usual, I will be at the game at FED EX field to watch the Cowboys demolish the Deadskins. Who else is coming? Stand up and be counted. Maybe we can have a gathering.

Strong.
Check out the thread in the tailgate zone. Hope you can make it to my tailgate.

If interested, I'll PM you with the details.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Danny White said:
Check out the thread in the tailgate zone. Hope you can make it to my tailgate.

If interested, I'll PM you with the details.
I had plans to come to this game DW. They got de-railed when my nephew made his wedding plans for that day.

I gotta do it next year and I want to get Silverbear out with me.

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
I just moved 112 miles SW away from DC and you want me to come back?

For those traveling to the game I suggest you check out taking the Metro to Jack Kent Cooke Stadium and avoid the traffic altogether. All the Metro's have parking and the road to Fed Up Stadium will be crowded for this one. Metrolink as follows;

http://www.wmata.com/

Another possibility is I know Charter buses pick up people at Sign of the Whale(Loehmans Shopping Center, 50 E in the beltway) and Greveys(50 W outside the beltway) in the Yorktown shopping center and transport fans to and from the games. The Whale has a real good Bloody Mary brunch before hand too. It's just a thought but the DC Metro area is a zoo in the last few weeks of X-mas shopping and anytime over in MD when the Skins play.

I plan to watch it here at the Ramada Inn in Harrisonburg while we wait on the closing on our new abode.

aceware94

Reaction score
I'll be there sportin' a blue D.Ware jersey w/ about 7 other family members(all cowboy) fans. Hope to meet up w/ Danny White's crew while tailgating. See you all there....

Strong

Reaction score
We'll try to make the Danny White bash. See you at the game. Go Cowboys.

Strong.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
I will be there!!! Meeting up with DW before the game.... hope to meet some of you guys there.