Calling it now - the Packers will beat Philly

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Eagles going to 8-2 on Sunday.

The Packers will be able to run on them with ease and Rogers will make enough throws to get the W.

And Jalen is going to have a very bad night.

Just watch.
Calling it now, I hope your right!!!!

bottleKids

Reaction score
I think they win this week and lose to Titans next week. Who Knows though... I don't like how Hurts is starting to come up clutch one bit.

SlammedZero

Reaction score

The Packers will be able to run on them with ease and Rogers will make enough throws to get the W.

Just watch.
Yup, I picked them in my pick em' league too!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If Philly beats the Packers the Cowboys will have the distinction of being the only team in the NFC East to lose to Green Bay.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
That game between the Eagles and Packers should be a hotly contested affair that will affect the outcome of the Packers season the most. They have more to gain by winning, imho, than the Eagles do. Of course, our Cowboys would be affected as well. I'm hoping the Eagles blow this one and we manage to beat the Giants. It'd help our chances greatly, going forward. Christmas Eve's game would be a barn burner, for sure! ;)

Last edited:

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score

Just watch.
You obviously didn't watch their last game. Suh and the other DT they added played really well and had a dramatic impact.

Sydla

Reaction score

Just watch.

It will be interesting. Teams were running on Philly and then they added Suh and Joseph. After that, they shut down a very good back in Taylor last weekend.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It’s more likely they would take the win away from Dallas and give it to Philly lol
Might as well, the officials are probably still reviewing Lambs catch and calling out Maher to try again.

glimmerman

Reaction score
They were almost 8-2 but the other team blew it. I am not saying rogers can’t get it done but not going to be easy. Get on hurts all day. They run him all day. It’s a major part of there game. He is going to take off and not pay attention and get greeted by a lb or safety.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Just watch.
I will say this. The Packers are better then the Colts.

Carson

Reaction score
Might as well, the officials are probably still reviewing Lambs catch and calling out Maher to try again.
That was the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen

Imagine that happening and Maher missed in a game that ends up 20-17

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Calling anyone to beat the Eagles isn't that much of a stretch. Took late "heroics" from Hurts to beat the Colts. Sooner or later, their runt QB is going to have make plays, and he can't.

pitt33

Reaction score
Considering they are 9-1 it’s going to take quite a game by Green Bay to get them to 8-2
The Packers will deliver a can of whoop *** so devastating that they’ll knock the Eagles into last week.

GRCowboy

Reaction score
I believe the Packers will get their galvanizing win this week @ Philly and run the table and make the playoffs as the most dangerous 10-7 team that no one wants to face.

You better believe it that Daddy Rodgers #12 has a LOT of fight left in him and has not quit on the season. #RunTheTable #R-E-L-A-X

shabazz

Reaction score
The eagles have a good defense but they are ranked 19th against the run. However their 2 latest acquisitions at tackle may remedy this weakness. The path to the packers beating the Eagles just got that much tougher if both guys play

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

Just watch.
Go Pack Go!

USArmyVet

Reaction score
The Eagles are very much like Dallas in that they have quality defenses and enough weapons on offense.....the biggest question marks to determine the capability of the teams to go deep into the playoffs are the QB's. Dak got his money so now Dallas is stuck with him for years given JJ & Co. will restructure his deal.....Philly though has to decide if Hurts is really a franchise QB because right now he is doing exactly what Dak did early in his career which is drive the bus. Personally, much like I said with Dak and with Romo, Hurts is not a QB to warrant investing a large contract so with Hurts' last contract year being 2023 Philly would be wise to trade Hurts to a team like Seattle or Indy so as to acquire more draft picks and go with a rookie with an affordable 5-year contract rather than locking themselves into a Dak type situation.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The Packers can't stop the run.. That's a death blow against the Eagles cause realistically that's all they want to do.