Calm before the storm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What did the POTUS mean? Who knows but if I’m stationed at the DMZ I’m concerned. Another example of Trumps questionable mental health.

superonyx

Reaction score
What did the POTUS mean? Who knows but if I’m stationed at the DMZ I’m concerned. Another example of Trumps questionable mental health.
It hard to say if he even knows why he said it. Once upon a time I tried to convince myself that the stuff he says was planned and maybe was said with a strategic purpose...
Since then its become obvious that he is incredible uncomfortable and awkward socially and he doesn't have the filters to control what comes from his mouth. No deep strategy at work. No high level intellect....

What scares me is if he feels challenged by something stupid he said and needs to find a way to back into the statement. Lord knows he will never back down and retract something he says. He has to be the most insecure billionaire ever.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think he’s just flat out crazy. He obviously doesn’t think about the consequences of his statements one being the military stationed on and around the DMZ. Them and their families are going to be really worried about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.