Calm Down - we are still the most profitable franchise

BoysForLife

Reaction score
My sincere apologies sir.
I guess I am too.

We can agree to disagree on Dak, And romo for that matter

But in the end, I apologize as well. We're all frazzled and irritated and I guess my frustration showed as well. And there's some validity to what you say about Jerry

As long as he's running the show this way, in the end we're going to be disappointed most likely

There's always next year though lol

ArtClink

Reaction score
I guess I am too.

We can agree to disagree on Dak, And romo for that matter

But in the end, I apologize as well. We're all frazzled and irritated and I guess my frustration showed as well. And there's some validity to what you say about Jerry

As long as he's running the show this way, in the end we're going to be disappointed most likely

There's always next year though lol
Thank you. I’m 61 and I grew up in the Landry Staubach era where we had 20 consecutive winning seasons and were truly the gold standard of nfl franchises. Those 70s Cowboys will forever be my heroes! I’ve met Drew Pearson and Mel Renfro so my life is complete lol.

I’ve been so passionate that Leon Lett ruined my Thanksgiving in the 90s.

But to watch Jerry run this org in the ground for almost three decades, all the while giving the fans the finger by not changing his business model is something I will always be critical of.

It never had to be this way but we’re stuck w a defiant drunkard that refuses to mk the needed changes to give us every opportunity to win.

It’s so broken it’s just the same results.

Anyway, thank you for your kind words and my apologies for letting my emotions get the best of me.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Thank you. I’m 61 and I grew up in the Landry Staubach era where we had 20 consecutive winning seasons and were truly the gold standard of nfl franchises. Those 70s Cowboys will forever be my heroes! I’ve met Drew Pearson and Mel Renfro so my life is complete lol.

I’ve been so passionate that Leon Lett ruined my Thanksgiving in the 90s.

But to watch Jerry run this org in the ground for almost three decades, all the while giving the fans the finger by not changing his business model is something I will always be critical of.

It never had to be this way but we’re stuck w a defiant drunkard that refuses to mk the needed changes to give us every opportunity to win.

It’s so broken it’s just the same results.

Anyway, thank you for your kind words and my apologies for letting my emotions get the best of me.
Same here bro

Hope a happy and healthy 2024 for you and yours

Cmac

Reaction score
....but that only benefits the Jones Empire. We, as fans.......been hoodwinked and taken to the cleaners too long.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Everybody just calm down. I want to remind everyone we are still the most profitable franchise and we have the best biggest stadium.

We’ve also been lucky enough to have continuity at the GM position for over 30 years and we’re still Americas team.

Remember to buy your cowboy jerseys, swag, and game tickets for next year to continue to support the Jones model. Remember, the fuhrer is always right.

Jerry’s hubris will continue to keep him from doing what he obviously needs to do to rebuild. Instead, the fuhrer will roll out the same cracked, flawed foundation and rebuild a gutless team that will be in year 29 of trying to win a Div playoff game.
Don't forget , we have the best stadium art money can buy !!!!!!!!!!!!

ArtClink

Reaction score
Don't forget , we have the best stadium art money can buy !!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope they mentioned the artwork during the broadcast. Now artwork is what we can all be proud of. Many thanks to the entire Jones family for their dedication to artwork, the giant stadium w biggest video board, and to our 29th season in a row w/o a Div playoff win. The fuhrer must be very proud!!!