Cal's RB

OLDSCHOOL

Reaction score
This guy JJ Arrington is a very good RB, he rivals Benson, I'm thinking he may be better. I would love to add him to the roster to get that two headed RB monster.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
OLDSCHOOL said:
This guy JJ Arrington is a very good RB, he rivals Benson, I'm thinking he may be better. I would love to add him to the roster to get that two headed RB monster.

So far there are only 3 picks on the first day and he is a first day player.

Good kid from what I've been told.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
i haven't gotten to see him play but i've heard he's the real deal. i don't think we would go after him in round 1 and i don't think he'll last to the 2nd round either.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Way too many other needs to go after him around the time where he will be picked.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
OLDSCHOOL said:

You better hope he last until day 2 because I doubt Dallas is going into the draft looking to add another feature RB, especially when this team has many weak links that need to be addressed. I just see no way that Dallas would even consider draft a RB in the 1st 3 rds of the draft.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
I'll tell ya who will be there the second day and would be so fun to watch in a backup role is Spoles from KS...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
I'll tell ya who will be there the second day and would be so fun to watch in a backup role is Spoles from KS...

I think that would be a decent selection for a day 2 pick. I just can't see Dallas using a 1st rd pick as well as 1st rd money for a RB while you have Jones who you selected in the 2nd rd and paying 2nd round money too. I understand the importance of have a backup RB but the last thing I want to see is creating a bad situation for a back who is showing himself to be pretty darn good.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I think that would be a decent selection for a day 2 pick. I just can't see Dallas using a 1st rd pick as well as 1st rd money for a RB while you have Jones who you selected in the 2nd rd and paying 2nd round money too. I understand the importance of have a backup RB but the last thing I want to see is creating a bad situation for a back who is showing himself to be pretty darn good.

Agreed...gotta admit Sproles as a back up would add some excitement on occacions...he's also a homerun threat. IMO would never be a threat to beat out JJ.

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
Arrington will be a day 2 pick and won't be more than a backup.

With that said he is a hard runner and is someone i'd have some interest in as Julius' backup.

royhitshard

Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:

Sproles would be a good backup, but he has a problem with holding onto the ball. He loves to fumble as much as he loves to break long runs.