Cam Heyward key to SB

Kwmike22

Reaction score
Cam is on a bad team that is rebuilding. He was an all pro next to Donald last year. That means he was viewed as the 2nd best DT last year. Please go get him.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cam is on a bad team that is rebuilding. He was an all pro next to Donald last year. That means he was viewed as the 2nd best DT last year. Please go get him.
You mean that Cameron Heyward was 1st team All-Pro DT in 2021 and Aaron Donald was 1st team All-Pro DT in 2021.
- i.e. Not that they played next to each other on the same NFL team...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Would love Hayward, but we don't shop at those prices.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys have already addressed DT. They need a receiver that will help the offense generate some points. Relying on our defense to keep opponents under 20 points isn’t going to get it done come Dec/January. We have to get our passing game going.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He's 33 years old and has spent his entire career as a 3-4 DE. Who's he going to replace? Tank? Armstrong? He's 290 pounds so he's not moving inside.

I don't see how he's the key to anything, assuming he's even available in the first place.

Kwmike22

Reaction score
The Cowboys have already addressed DT. They need a receiver that will help the offense generate some points. Relying on our defense to keep opponents under 20 points isn’t going to get it done come Dec/January. We have to get our passing game going.
Please watch the video that Hankins had on DC.com. His demeanor could not be more polar opposite of Mika. He is not a lion more like a water Buffalo. We need lions. Cam is a Lion.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Please watch the video that Hankins had on DC.com. His demeanor could not be more polar opposite of Mika. He is not a lion more like a water Buffalo. We need lions. Cam is a Lion.

I didn’t say Hankins is going to pan out, I’m saying we made a trade to address the position. We can’t just keep making trades for defense when we have the 28th ranked offense. We’re going to end up going nowhere with this offense, if we don’t start becoming more productive and scoring more points.

Flamma

Reaction score
Most of our season was with Rush at QB. Dak has only played one full game. We can't assume the offense isn't getting any better. If it continues to struggle like it did with Rush, then we have more problems than WR. I think by season's end we should be somewhere in the middle of the pack. If not, there's always OBJ.