Cam Newton just confirmed what most already know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Just wait until they start out about 1-4 next year.

Cam will be going back to putting that towel over his head and sitting by himself on the bench.

I really didn't have an opinion about him until this year. The Panthers had a hell of a year and much of it was because of him and the defense, however, his antics in celebrations got to the point of being ridiculous. If this were years ago he would probably have gotten his block knocked off out there. But I reckon that kind of crap he does after something good happens is entertainment for some people and we all know that's what the NFL wants.

Cam Newton is a good football player. He isn't a great pocket passer, despite having a strong arm, and I think that'll be why he never wins a Super Bowl. Well that and the fact that he just proved that he won't sacrifice his body for a loose ball.

Anyway. It's safe to say that he showboats when things are going well and acts like a pouting child when things are not. It is confirmed. LOL.

fortdick

Reaction score
Showboating can be anything from? raising your hands after throwing a touchdown pass. To? running down the field
the good players hand the ball off, but everyone likes a little fun in sports and athletes tend to gloat after something big
has happened. Even Tiger Woods is guilty of showboating, so the reality is? all athletes, not some all showboat so it's
not just Newton doing this FYI

Witten doesn't showboat.

I never understood the celebration stuff. It always looked to me like the player never made a great play before and never expected to make one again.

Humility is a virtue, while pride and boastfulness are not. Now, pride they have to have, but they should try to hide it.

I turned on Cam when he made the icon comment before he had done anything to earn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.